Married to a Celebrity In Past Life?

This area is for those who wish to discuss matters about Celebrities in any particular area. Please do note that over-heated discussiions about any political celebrities will not be alllowed and should be carried on privately.
DanielHalem

Married to a Celebrity In Past Life?

Post by DanielHalem »

Ok, Let’s get a little crazy.

Years ago, a psychic told me that a very famous woman had been my wife in other lives. I went to two other psychics and without giving them any information, they said the same.

Would you be able to see this through a synastry chart? Would if show up somewhere? And just for fun, would you like to look?

Me:
4th of September 1974
8:37 a.m Redwood City, USA

Her:
1st of July 1967
4:08 a.m. Ladysmith Canada
admin
Site Admin

Re: Married to a Celebrity In Past Life?

Post by admin »

Hi DanielHalem,

Well, sometimes psychics come up with some odd things that seem kind of irrelevant, but then again, in some weird way, seem to 'fit'.

Having said that, I'm always just a bit careful of what they 'see', not least of all because often they seem to confuse Past, Present and Future.

Anyway, there in your charts, your Venus's are conjunct by 1 deg. 27' in the Sign of Leo and with Venus ruling relationships/marriage...well, that's at least one possible link that those psychics picked up on.  

Both of your Venus's are in sextile to her Mars conjunct your Uranus in the Venus-ruled  Sign of Libra. 

Both of your Moons are in the other Venus-ruled Sign of Taurus.

As to whether you were actually previously married, I couldn't nor wouldn't say.  But clearly there are strong links there that just may suggest this.  
Or else, maybe it's just one of this incredible and amazing synchronicities of life.

"Crazy" ?   Maybe, and... ... ... maybe not.   :P 8)

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]