Job related query

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

rahul351987

Re: Job related query

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Kiran ji,

Sure do let me know. But take time as 2.18 am . It is time rectification but I still feel 2.20 am describes me more better in D10 as ascendant shifts from Taurus to Aries.i will feel I have Taurus traits in d10.

Best,
Rahul
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Kiran,
Just commenting to bring your notie on query.

Best,
Rahul
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Rahul,
In my view divisional charts are not used in birth time rectification.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

rahul351987 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:27 am Hi Kiran,

Best,
Rahul
Based on your birth time 02:18 hrs ... Between Mar 2022 to August 2022... job opportunity should come. Most likely March 2022.. Please do provide feedback...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Sujit wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:35 am Rahul,
In my view divisional charts are not used in birth time rectification.
Hi Sujit,
What I mean to say is that after time rectification, d10 ascendant changes but I feel I have traits of Taurus lagna in D10 compared to Aries.
Secondly I feel d60 is used for rectification.

With Best,
Rahul
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:59 am
rahul351987 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:27 am Hi Kiran,

Best,
Rahul
Based on your birth time 02:18 hrs ... Between Mar 2022 to August 2022... job opportunity should come. Most likely March 2022.. Please do provide feedback...
Hi Kiran ji,
Thanks for the prediction. Can you elaborate why it will be March? The Dasha is of Saturn /Venus/Saturn in March 2022. Plus only Rahu Ketu change sign. Rest April where all change sign.

Secondly in the Prashara report I have the First Bhava begins from 25 degree of Capricorn to 25 degree Aquarius. Why is it so? As ascendant is at 9 degree. Why first bhava starts from previous zodiac and not at ascendant degree.

Lastly will a quick Saturn transit be beneficial or give fruit when in Aquarius for 3 months though technically it will remain in first Bhav as it will be close to 25 degree of Capricorn.

With Best,
Rahul
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

From 1st March 2022, your Antara Dasha changes from Saturn to Mercury.

So Saturn Dasha/Venus Bhukti/Mercury Anatardasha

Job related houses 2,6,10,11

Saturn significator of 2,11,10
Venus Significator of 2,6,11
Mercury Significator of 2,6,10,11

If you referring to Prashara Software report, then you might have consider equal house divison system, whereas in KP we take placidius house division system, hence the difference.

Saturn will be transiting through Aquarius from Feb 2023. Around 1st and 2nd April it will be exactly transiting from your Ascendant degree that is 8 degree 48 mins.

Saturn is your Mahadasalord. It is slow moving planet, hence I take in which sub division of planet it is transiting and see the result of that planet in the horoscope, if we have to find any particular event or fix a specific period of that event.

Also Sun's transit in specific nakshatra as well as moon's transit in specific nakshatra helps to find a month and day for events.

Hope this helps you !!!
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Kiran Ji,
Wish you a Happy New Year 2022!
Thanks for an indepth explanation. Hopefully it comes true. I am out of sorts and frustrated as nothing is working.

Couple of Queries- Does the opportunity come from abroad? Or India. And does my chart has FOREIGN SETTLEMENT promised?
Second point is this the year of movement i.e. things start to happen in various aspects of life. Though i did look at my chart i feel the moment SAT/SUN/SUN touches Marriage should happen or SUN/SUN/MARS As Mars in D9 is in LEO , 7th house of Marriage in D1. So Mars might be needed.

Also i would like to ask will SATURN be need to be in Ascedant i.e. Aquarius as Prashrara Sat/Sun/Sun is in novemeber but that Saturn will be in Capricon but above 25 degree which is in my first bhava/ house (25 degree capricon to 25 degree Aqu) or Sat/Sun/Mars this in Feb 2023 as that time Sat will also be in Aquarius and aspecting 7rh lord Sun in 3rd house, 7th house and 10th house Natal Saturn.

I have heard Yogini is the most accurate Dasha does the promise is seen by this systema as well?

Also attached Tajik charts of 2021 May- April and 2022 May to see the clearity of events.

[/url]https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Q5RSk ... sp=sharing[/url]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pUuF8h ... sp=sharing

With Best,
Rahul
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:33 am From 1st March 2022, your Antara Dasha changes from Saturn to Mercury.

So Saturn Dasha/Venus Bhukti/Mercury Anatardasha

Job related houses 2,6,10,11

Saturn significator of 2,11,10
Venus Significator of 2,6,11
Mercury Significator of 2,6,10,11

If you referring to Prashara Software report, then you might have consider equal house divison system, whereas in KP we take placidius house division system, hence the difference.

Saturn will be transiting through Aquarius from Feb 2023. Around 1st and 2nd April it will be exactly transiting from your Ascendant degree that is 8 degree 48 mins.

Saturn is your Mahadasalord. It is slow moving planet, hence I take in which sub division of planet it is transiting and see the result of that planet in the horoscope, if we have to find any particular event or fix a specific period of that event.

Also Sun's transit in specific nakshatra as well as moon's transit in specific nakshatra helps to find a month and day for events.

Hope this helps you !!!
Hi Kiran ji,
I hope you are doing good. No I didn’t get the job. I did have 3-4 interviews except in one where I reached the final interview but didn’t get selected. In rest after HR interview round only I was rejected. Also can you check if chart has got pitra dasha? My mom should my chart to known pandit he said pitra dosha shanti is needed for me to overcome the hindrance in job and marriage.

With Best,
Rahul
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Kiran Ji,
I hope you are doing great. Still didn't get a job . For a particular opening as an Analyst in Thailand . I went till the third round of case study but did not get selected.

With Best,
Rahul