Job related query

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

rahul351987

Job related query

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi,
I had a question regarding a burning issue in my life of not being able to get a job.
Looking for some help via KP astrology to seek guidance
Rahul Guptaa (Male)03/05/1987, 2;20 Am, Biaora MP , Number 7
Had put up this in other forum but nothing concrete came up .

Few details : Completed MS in 2015 from Germany not secured a job currently in India and wanting to go abroad.
Regards,
Rahul Guptaa
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Job related query

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Horary Number - 7
Date - 4th April, 2020
Time - 14.18.07 secs
Place - Birmingham, alabama (-5.00 gmt)

Let's analyze Moon. Moon is in aries sign and in 5th house. 5th house represents solution providing, product development..

Moon is in magha nakshtra ruled by ketu. Ketu is in 9th house(long distance travel). Ketu is in Jupiter sign. Jupiter is in 10th house(karam stan/profession).

So Moon is clearly indicating that your query is related to job/profession in foreign land.

If one wants to get job in aboard we need to take 12th cusp. 12th Cusp sublord must signify 3(short travel),9(long travel),12(foreign land),6(job),10(career).

In this horary chart, 12th cusp falls in aquarius sign and in purva bhadra nakshtra and sub divison of mercury.

Mercury is in aquarius sign and in purva bhadra nakshtra and sub division of ketu. Mercury is natural karaka of travel.

Mercury is occupant of 12th and lord of 3rd and 4th. Purva Bhadra nakshtra is ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is in 10th and lord of 9th and 10th. Ketu is in 9th and in sagittarius sign ruled by jupiter.

Mercury as a source planet - 12,3,4
Starlord Jupiter - 10,9
Sublord Ketu - 9,10

Mercury is is significator of 9(long distance travel) and 10th(career) and is connected with 12th(foreign location), 3rd(short travel) and 9th(long distance travel). Also Jupiter and Saturn are associated in the same sign. They are technically not in conjunction(difference of more than 3 degree). However they will throw influence on each other. Saturn is the main karaka of Job.

Mercury is indicating promise of aboard job in this horary chart.

This will happen during the joint signifcator ruling period of 3rd,9th,12th,6th and 10th planets.

At the time of analysis(14.50hrs) of the horary chart. lagna rising was cancer in ashlesha nakshtra. Moon was transiting in leo sign and magha nakshtra and day is saturn. Rahu is transiting in gemini sign.

Current Horary Mahadasa is of Ketu till October 2024. Ketu is seperative planet. Ketu is moon's starlord in ruling planet. Ketu is significator of 9th and 10th. So Ketu mahadasa will give job in aboard result.

In Ketu Mahadasa --- current bhukti is moon till april 2020. current market condition(desh/kaala/patra). This will not give results.

Next Bhukti is of Mars till Sept 2020. Mar is the significator of aboard job, however it is not connected with ruling planet. So eliminating Mars.

Next in Line is Rahu Bhukti(nodes in ruling planets are always stronger). Mercury is the strongest ruling planet. Rahu is in mercury sign. So Rahu is the agent of Mercury. Hence selecting Rahu Bhukti.

Ketu Mahadasa ---- Rahu Bhukti---Moon Antara... Sept 2021.... This is the period during you can expect yourself moving aboard for job....

Gud luck and the best...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
sharma

Post by sharma »

Hello sir, kiran ji has already provided a detailed response to your query based on the horary number you provided. Though he has provided very detailed explanation too, this is just my 2 cents so I hope you don't take either one with pinch of salt, but take both views as informatory which can help you plan your job finding and travel from now on.

Based on the horary number 7, at my time of analysis which is 7:29:42 PM GMT-7 Saturday, April 4, 2020, I get Aries lagna and Leo rashi with Ketu mahadasha running currently. Ketu-Saturn-Rahu-Mercury which runs 26 March 2021 to 3 April 2021 could be the time you leave for work in abroad.

In your natal chart taking May 3,1987 @ 2:20 AM @Biaora as details of birth, you are running Saturn dasha-Venus bhukti now until October 2022. When you run Jupiter anthra from March 16,2021 to Aug 20,2021 the conjoined dasha of Saturn-Venus-Jupiter will give you a job and regular flow of income in abroad.

I know, this is a bit different from the other answer by kiran ji, but the common point is you will find a job and travel next year. So you can take both the views into account and provide feedback here appropriately as and when you get opportunities.
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hello Kiran Ji & Sharma Ji,
Thanks for your reply. Kiran Ji you have mentioned that Mercury is Karak of travel but isn't it Moon?

And what is the importance of choosing the honorary, how much importance does it play in prediction (% wise) i choose 7 what if i had chosen some other number?

Lastly Sharma Ji, Based on natal chart analysis "When you run Jupiter anthra from March 16,2021 to Aug 20,2021" i guess you mean to say prayantar dasha. Why can't Sun or let's say Mars, Moon or Rahu AntarDasha give the result. In 2011 Oct 20th (Jup Rah Mer) i did travel i am just trying to mirror the condition (Sat-Ven-Rahu should give result).

The 12th house lord is Saturn with mars and Jup so some foreign travel is indicated as Mars is in 4th away from home, lord of 10th,3 rd house,
Jup (2 and 11th) in 12th then in 11th . Shouldn't these help in securing a JOb It has been a long time 2015 and it will get difficult to secure a job with such a break!

Lastly what are the Marriage prospectus in the chart? Specially in Sat-Ven-Rah And do you think bhag uday will happen with marriage as D9 chart can open flood gates because of strong D9 chart.

Regards,
Rahul
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Yeah Moon is also significator of travel, however if you see natural zodiac Mercury rules 3rd and 6th house.

3rd rasi is gemini it's element is air. 6th house represents job. 3rd house represents short travels.. So indirectly mercury represents short travels pertaining to job/service...

On other hand... moon is very fast moving planet. It like wandering planet. In natural zodiac it represent cancer sign(water element). So one can say that the native can travel long distance through means of water transportation.

In modern times most of the overseas travel is done by Air, hence I consider Mercury has the significator of Air/Communication to be a natural significator, however one can also take Moon as significator of travel.

On Similar Analogy, one can also say Jupiter as significator of travel as it rules 9th(long distance travel) house. However 9th rasi is sagittarius which is a fire sign.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Thanks Kiran Ji, But what can i do secure a Job and any remedies because this is a long time and i do not know what to do now.

Regards,
Rahul Guptaa
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Sharma Ji,
I am re posting my answer on your previous answer please answer it.

" Lastly Sharma Ji, Based on natal chart analysis "When you run Jupiter anthra from March 16,2021 to Aug 20,2021" i guess you mean to say prayantar dasha. Why can't Sun or let's say Mars, Moon or Rahu AntarDasha give the result. In 2011 Oct 20th (Jup Rah Mer) i did travel i am just trying to mirror the condition (Sat-Ven-Rahu should give result).

The 12th house lord is Saturn with mars and Jup so some foreign travel is indicated as Mars is in 4th away from home, lord of 10th,3 rd house,
Jup (2 and 11th) in 12th then in 11th . Shouldn't these help in securing a JOb It has been a long time 2015 and it will get difficult to secure a job with such a break!

Lastly what are the Marriage prospectus in the chart? Specially in Sat-Ven-Rah And do you think bhag uday will happen with marriage as D9 chart can open flood gates because of strong D9 chart."

Regards,
Rahul
sharma

Post by sharma »

please open a new thread for marriage prospects as this post is not related to that.

for your other query: look if those planets are connected to respective houses in natal and also in transit and you can come to a conclusion.
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Kiran Sir,
Can you suggest me any remedies? Even written an email to you.

Regards,
Rahul
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Dear Rahul,

As per your natal chart, 10th Cuspal Sublord is Mercury. Mercury is in Ashwini Nakshatra. Ketu is aspected by Venus. Venus is Lord of 9th. Ketu is in conjunction with 8th Cusp. Ketu is in Hasta Nakshatra. Moon is in 5th Cusp. Also Ketu is in Virgo Sign. Mercury is lord of 8th cusp.

10th Cusp which is the prime house of Career is connected with 5th,8th,9th

5th--- negates 6th(prime house of service)
8th--- obstacles/hurdles/challenges
9th--- Change in career/job/movement

This is prime facia reason as to why there is either delay in getting job or frequent changes/obstacles in career.

If you happen to go through interviews, then dont be outspoken or speak impuslively, stick to the point. Your Natal Chart suggest that there will be delay's with regards to career, however keep pursuing as you will find good success. I can understand that at present you will feel dissatisfied with the present scenario, this is purely due to ketu which is idealistic and headless planet. Be upright in decision making, do not do injustice.

Worship Ashwini Kumaras, if possible visit Sri Piravi Marumdeeswara temple, thiruthuraipoondi. tiruvar(google for entire address).

If not then download Ashwini Kumara image from google images, make picture frame and hang it in South direction of your house. To have proper direction stand in the middle of your house and using compass locate the south direction. Hang it on the wall and do daily pray. Ask for forgivness and to have stable/secure career.

See your Mercury in ashwini nakshatra will have you changing your job frequently and when you try to do so have patience, when things does not go accordingly to plan. Mercury is dual planet so you have to try multiple times for getting success, do not give up... you are bound to get success.

If you love sport, try any adventures sport. Visit Kindergarden, if possible spend some time or do any kind of donations.

If you are staying in apartment, then try growin holy basil(tulasi) in pot or if you already have it, then water it regularly.

Tie a deep green color thread/band on your wrist(any hand) (this will activate your 6th house). Once you get job remove it.

Recite these 3 mantra 9 times each every day

kālaneminihā vīraḥ śauriḥ śūrajaneśvaraḥ |
trilōkātmā trilōkeśaḥ keśavaḥ keśihā hariḥ ||

mahākramō mahākarmā mahātejā mahōragaḥ |
mahākraturmahāyajvā mahāyajñō mahāhaviḥ ||

upendrō vāmanaḥ prāṁśuramōghaḥ śucirūrjitaḥ |
atīndraḥ saṅgrahaḥ sargō dhṛtātmā niyamō yama ||

Good Luck and keep us posted .....
Attachments
rahul mantra's.jpg
rahul mantra's.jpg (37.34 KiB) Viewed 4200 times
Regards,