Job related query

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

rahul351987

Re: Job related query

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Kiran Ji,
Thanks for the reply with highligting the underlying causes of delay.

My chart is a unique or might be a unique one- The reason being Merury as you pointed. Most of the planets are in its" Nakshatra" (Jup,Ven,Rah,Sat) or "in his house"(Moon,Ketu) or "conjunct it" (Sun). Only Mars is free from its influence but it's rashi Lord Venus is in Mercury nakshatra.

At the same time a chart of only delays in all walks of life- you name it and it has happened- Education (Had to +2 once gain, lost a year in engineering, MS same issue, job and even marriage :broken engagement

"If you happen to go through interviews"- I did few with HR but the review feedback wil not going forward to next round. reason lack of exp or not the ideal candidate. Do made very good connections with few HR's. Even interviews the were quite happy but things do not move head with Team leads/Head of department. or in most cases i apply and it is rejected. In fact on interviews day there is so much tension that i vomit before interviews which tends to reduce stress Is it mercury?? the reason for stress. This happened to me even during exams in +2, BE, MS..

Any remedies for the acidic gastric and headache issue. Some times after food intake I get slight lingering headache, you can say the moment I finish food on most days I get headache I feel some how my health will not let me work . Also the body is not strong small work gets me tried or I can get hurt.

"Keep Pursuing you will find success"- The word success eludes me, as you said b/n Aug 2021 i can find one.
What does do not do injustice mean? Not to cheat others?

"See your Mercury is in Ashwini.." I think if i am starting this late almost at 34+ i would have to switch often to cover the lost ground. What i mean to say since i start so late if i want to reach to a stable level and be on par with my group of ppl who have started on time i would have to switch frequently." Though you say i am bound to get success"- Not ceratin about this at the moment with just a late start unless and until some dramatic stuff happen.

"Visit kindergarden- Spend some time or do donation" You mean to say give donations in Kindergarden? or Donations in General? Most of them are closed due to pandemic.

I have been watering Tulsi plant in my apartment since long and especially everday since Jup in Capricon and lit a diya except Sun and 11 th day.

Also to tackle this obstacles and remove anxiety feeding dogs to make sure Ketu can be calmed. I will tie the thread soon and do the Ashwini Kumara prayer. Which image to use ? link below.

With Best,
Thanks & Regards,
Rahul
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

For kindergarden.... whenever they are open you can make any donations.

When I say do not do injustice... it includes cheating... all i mean to say is be fair with surrounding people or for that matter anyone...
Your ascendant sublord jupiter is in revati nakshatra. Venus is also in revati nakshatra. Mercury is giving 90 degree evil aspect to 6th cusp. So your 1st(oneself) cuspal sublord is connected to 6th cusp(house of disease).

Ascendant sublord jupiter is in pisces sign(own sign) along with venus and rahu. Jupiter is revati nakshtra. Revati nakshtra ruler is mercury. Again Jupiter does not go well with mercury. Ascendant Sublord Jupiter is afflicted with three planets venus/rahu/mercury.

Revati nakshtra rules abodomen region. Jupiter is in 2nd house(food that we consume). Jupiter is in enemy nakshatra(revati) so the food that you consume is not digesting, hence causing gas/bloating issue in and around abodomen area(revati).

Worship lord vishnu. You may also want to chant Revati Nakshatra mantra " Om Lam", " Om Ksham", "Om Aam". Do this daily 9 times and whenever Moon is transiting revati nakshatra do this 108 times.

If you have fish tank at your home, then keep a pair of fish. If you have teeth or dental problem get it fix.

Majority of your planets are in nakshatra of vata category. When this happens, the native suffers from bloating issues and generally there is weight around the stomach.

Your current Mahadasa is of Saturn and Saturn is in Jyestha Nakshatra(Vata). I would also recommend you to visit a good ayurvedic doctor and get examine for the tridosha... I think your Vata is not balanced.

Any image of Ashwini Kumara would do... btw... i dont see any image in the post..

I hope all your questions are answered...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

https://www.google.com/search?q=ashwini ... 24&bih=653

Please see this are the two horses image or 2 faces of gods. Which one to pick? Also this week when Moon was in revati tue noon and Wednesday the headache was there.
Regards,
Rahul
Kiran Mahyavanshi

3rd Image from the top left... wherein the deity is holding flower in the hand
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Kiran ji,
I hope you are doing great. Unfortunately nothing much progressed in carrier. I still couldn’t find the job.
In case if you are active in the group please do reply. Aug 21 is what you predicted but nothing much happened.

With Best,
Rahul
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

sharma wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:49 pm Hello sir, kiran ji has already provided a detailed response to your query based on the horary number you provided. Though he has provided very detailed explanation too, this is just my 2 cents so I hope you don't take either one with pinch of salt, but take both views as informatory which can help you plan your job finding and travel from now on.

Based on the horary number 7, at my time of analysis which is 7:29:42 PM GMT-7 Saturday, April 4, 2020, I get Aries lagna and Leo rashi with Ketu mahadasha running currently. Ketu-Saturn-Rahu-Mercury which runs 26 March 2021 to 3 April 2021 could be the time you leave for work in abroad.

In your natal chart taking May 3,1987 @ 2:20 AM @Biaora as details of birth, you are running Saturn dasha-Venus bhukti now until October 2022. When you run Jupiter anthra from March 16,2021 to Aug 20,2021 the conjoined dasha of Saturn-Venus-Jupiter will give you a job and regular flow of income in abroad.

I know, this is a bit different from the other answer by kiran ji, but the common point is you will find a job and travel next year. So you can take both the views into account and provide feedback here appropriately as and when you get opportunities.
Hi Sharma ji,
I hope you are doing great. I still couldn’t find a job neither travel abroad.

With Best,
Rahul
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Dear Rahul,
Thank you for the feedback... I'll go through the horary chart again and try to find out my shortcoming. In the meantime, can you let me know if any talks, interviews discussion happened with regards to job with prospective employers and was there any misleading or any communication related issues which hampered the job prospects..
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Kiran,
Sure please have look. I did not miscommunication from my side but what happened in few cases is that HR took initial interview by Video calls and later they said the the hiring team manager /team did not like the resume/profile/application. Usually the HR first has discussion with the team and then when he receives a Ok he conducts screening interview. But here there was a communication gap between HR and technical team as stated . Without discussing with technical team the interview was conducted and then team did not like the profile.

In some cases I couldn’t clear the online 90 minutes test on SQL or take home assignment was not up to the mark. In one or two technical interview I did have the feedback was that the experience was not enough for the current position.

There was no communication gap from my side to the best of my knowledge. Ex I was on Diwali holiday between 1 st to 15 nov so the interview was taken on 28th October but it was more like to reject rather then accept. One more was on 19th nov which was for 8th nov.

Though I did have connection issues while trying to joking those calls via internet.

With Best,
Rahul
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Kiran ji,
The interview which I took on 19th Nov Friday that too the application was rejected.
If you had a chance to relook at forecasted chart do please share your points.
With Best,
Rahul
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Following are observations from the horary chart...

10th cuspal sublord mercury is in conjunction with neptune. mercury's nakshatra lord jupiter in conjunction with saturn.
mercury's sublord ketu in own nakshatra. ketu is aspected by moon. moon is occupant of 5th.so neptune, jupiter aspecting 12th cusp, saturn aspecting 12th cusp, moon occupant of 5th and ketu itself in 9th... these were the hindrance's which ultimately did not gave the job and the horary mahadasa was also of ketu...

I'll look into your natal chart and try to predict possible dates for the new job...

Good luck and keep on trying...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi