When I will get married

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Khl

Re: When I will get married

Post by Khl »

Sujit wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:20 pm Thanks for the details. Some issues are seen in your chart so I asked. Your reply has helped me understand.

There is no denial of marriage in your chart. So be positive you will get married.

You are in the maha dasa of unfavorable Ketu and sub period of lagna lord Sun.
Things are difficult till end of Feb. Current forecast is likely to improve during March onwards so you can look forwards for developments for
marriage in rest of 2020. Finances are also likely to improve later this year.

Good luck
Send me feedback.

Sujit
Dear Sujit no marriage untill now Iam focusing only in my career I don't have any hope for marriage! Even I don't have any relationship maybe men don't like me. Finances are good untill now as you said. This is the update.. Thankyou
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Khl wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:42 pm
Sujit wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:20 pm Thanks for the details. Some issues are seen in your chart so I asked. Your reply has helped me understand.

There is no denial of marriage in your chart. So be positive you will get married.

You are in the maha dasa of unfavorable Ketu and sub period of lagna lord Sun.
Things are difficult till end of Feb. Current forecast is likely to improve during March onwards so you can look forwards for developments for
marriage in rest of 2020. Finances are also likely to improve later this year.

Good luck
Send me feedback.

Sujit
Dear Sujit no marriage untill now Iam focusing only in my career I don't have any hope for marriage! Even I don't have any relationship maybe men don't like me. Finances are good untill now as you said. This is the update.. Thankyou
Okay.....
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Khl

Post by Khl »

Hamid wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:12 am I think your birth time need rectification,say by about half an hour,this will make your ascendant virgo which quite fits in your circumstances.
I took your time as 18.05 pm and see why you have not been married so far .
Hopefully you will get married early next year.
Dear Mr.Hamid I am here today to tell you that you were right I got married at early 2021 and sadly I got divorced before the end of 2021 💔.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Who initiated divorce proceedings ?
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Khl wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:46 am
Hamid wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:12 am I think your birth time need rectification,say by about half an hour,this will make your ascendant virgo which quite fits in your circumstances.
I took your time as 18.05 pm and see why you have not been married so far .
Hopefully you will get married early next year.
Dear Mr.Hamid I am here today to tell you that you were right I got married at early 2021 and sadly I got divorced before the end of 2021 💔.
I will look into your horoscope with your given time shortly.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

ARE YOU C-SECTION or PREMATURE born.[the system I follow does not work on such charts].
Hamid
VedicGent

Post by VedicGent »

You are likely to get married between 22/May/2023 and 30/June/2024.
Riva

Post by Riva »

Khl wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:18 am I suffer from marriage delay
Can you please predict when I wil get married

DOB : 21/03/1984
Time: 17:30pm
City: mecca, saudi arabia
According to details given you are a Leo Lagna. Currently you are going through Ketu-Jupiter from 2022 june until 2023 May. This period should be brilliant for educational qualifications and love affairs, although I'm not sure whether affairs take place in Saudi Arabia.

I can also that you are intelligent and probably EASILY pass any exam you do because you have blissful Jupiter in the 5th house of intelligence and qualifications.

The bad news is you are currently going through Ketu mahadasha from 2018 June to 2025 June. Ketu is supposed to be the hardest mahadasha. Ketu makes people isolated from something or someone they love. It does so to make one realize our materialistic connections are temporary. By doing so it makes you seek spirituality. Ketu also happens to be in your 4th house of emotions happiness, home, homely comforts and mother. So it's affecting these areas rather negatively.

I wouldn't be surprised if your mother was somewhat aloof and spiritual. Away from the real world. I can also see quite a lot of small small fights with your mother?

Has your mother had a miscarriage immediately after you were born?

The good news is after Ketu is over you are starting Venus Mahadasha. I can QUARANTEE you will be happy during that mahadhasha and fall in love and MARRY because it's in the 7th house of marriage, it's forming a parivartana yoga with Saturn (which means it's stronger than a raj yoga planet) and Venus happens to be the karaka for marriage, romance, love, emotional happiness etc.

Venus will start from 2025 June and end in 2045 June. That period I guarantee will be great.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Hamid wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:50 am ARE YOU C-SECTION or PREMATURE born.[the system I follow does not work on such charts].
AWAITING REPLY
Hamid
Pem

Post by Pem »

Were you the victim of divorce ?
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**