Simular Transits ?

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
Dashlibra4

Simular Transits ?

Post by Dashlibra4 »

Just curious on your feedback:

MY TRANSITS
Uranus opposite natal venus 12th House-->ENDING
Uranus opposite my ascendant-->Just Starting

Recently met a guy online & have went on few dates with ...

HIS TRANSITS are
Uranus square his natal venus 12th House-->ENDING
Uranus square his moon 6th house
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Simular Transits ?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Dash, your transits reflect relationships, perhaps it shows lots of unusual meetings and people. I'd be inclined to look at your inner planet transits like Mercury, Venus and Mars for your meetings with people, they will highlight what Uranus is trying to say to you.

As for that fellow, he is not quite as serious because these are square aspects and that is no where near as powerful as a conjunction or opposition.

Make sure you focus on learning more about yourself through Uranus during these transits, he is saying something and the inner planets will help decipher what it is he is saying. You can speed this up by doing specific meditations with these planets.
Dashlibra4

Post by Dashlibra4 »

Thank you for your response it is greatly appreciated. If you dont mind sharing feedback these are my current transits:

Venus opposite Mars
Uranus opposite Ascendant
Uranus opposite Venus (ends in 40days)

My Placements:
Mars in Libra 11th House
Scorpio Rising
Venus in Scorpio 12th House
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Dash, I don't have time to do these sorts of readings but I will try to give you some hints on what they may represent and how you might go about understanding them. The best thing you can do is to read my books as well as those written by Liz Greene and Howard Sasportas.

I'll answer in the body of your text below.
Dashlibra4 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:47 am Thank you for your response it is greatly appreciated. If you dont mind sharing feedback these are my current transits:

Venus opposite Mars -
simply put this is a short transit that may only last a day or two at the most. I use a 1 degree orb to make it more applicable to your real life experience. It can simply mean that you find someone interesting but there is a minor obstacle. Not a big transit by any stretch of the imagination but can be useful.

Uranus opposite Ascendant - this is actually called 'Transiting Uranus conjunct the Descendant'. What it means is that Uarnus is starting his sojourne through your 7th house of relationships and one that brings forth issues of difference, fascination with unusual personalities and fast interactions. You would do better to do some study on Uranus to better understand his complexity as this is going to last about 8 years. This is a lesson in experiencing and engaging 'difference'.

Uranus opposite Venus (ends in 40days) - it is much the same as the above Uranus conjunct Descendant.

My Placements:
Mars in Libra 11th House
- this needs to be read in the context of your whole chart.
Scorpio Rising - do some research on the internet, it is very a common Ascendant - 1 in 12 people have Scorpio Ascendant.
Venus in Scorpio 12th House - an interesting placement that will require you to do some meditation. Read my books on psychological astrology, especially the one on the 12 houses as the meditation on the 12th house will explain a lot more than you will get in your internet research.