From bad to worse...Need guidance

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Tulsa123

From bad to worse...Need guidance

Post by Tulsa123 »

Need help.Things are going from bad to worse in every front. I was told situation will start to improve from November 2019 but did not. Be it job front or personal life, everything seems on a downward trend. Can anyone take a look and guide? I have asked this before, if the Shukra Mahadasha will be beneficial?
Details: Tulsa , female
DOB : 18 Nov.1971
TOB 1:45 am
Place : Meerut, UP, India
Thanks in advance 🙏🏻
Tulsa123

Re: From bad to worse...Need guidance

Post by Tulsa123 »

I would appreciate if any of the esteemed astrologers could take a look and guide.
Thanks.
vedam33

Post by vedam33 »

Are you discussing about bad trend in marriage aspects, if so can you share when married year and month
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello tulsa
How accurate are your birth details and
from what source did you get them.
Has it been rectified.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Tulsa123

Post by Tulsa123 »

Hello Pem ji,
My birth details are correct, taken both from my birth certificate and Janampatri ( same in both). I am facing problems for job and also regarding my family. Even my husband is now facing issues in his work place ( his DOB 24 March 1969, TOB : 6:50 pm, place: Delhi) and my daughter in her university. I don't know what the future holds. It seems that life is slipping out of hands. Please advise when things would turn for better and any remedies that I can do. I appreciate your help. Many thanks.
Tulsa
Tulsa123

Post by Tulsa123 »

vedam33 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:00 pm Are you discussing about bad trend in marriage aspects, if so can you share when married year and month
Hello Vedam33,
Well both me and my husband are facing issues related to our jobs since we moved to the new country 4 years back. My daughter is also facing problems in her university .
Things seem to be deteriorating and now causing a marital stress too, indirectly. I would request you to kindly do a detailed analysis and help me out.

Sending the details again.
My DOB: 18 Nov.1971, TOB: 1:45 am, place : Meerut, UP, India.

My husband: 24 March 1969, TOB : 6:50pm, Place Delhi, India

Marriage: 9th May, 1998

Your help will be highly appreciated.
Regards
Tulsa
Tulsa123

Post by Tulsa123 »

Pem wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:09 pm Hello tulsa
How accurate are your birth details and
from what source did you get them.
Has it been rectified.
Regards
Hello Pem ji,
My birth details are correct, taken both from my birth certificate and Janampatri ( same in both). I am facing problems for job and also regarding my family. Even my husband is now facing issues in his work place ( his DOB 24 March 1969, TOB : 6:50 pm, place: Delhi) and my daughter in her university. I don't know what the future holds. It seems that life is slipping out of hands. Please advise when things would turn for better and any remedies that I can do. I appreciate your help. Many thanks.
Tulsa
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello tulsa
What is your profession ?
In which time period did you leave for work across the waters ? & can you do temple worship where you are ?
Are you a big spender ?
Would you consider yourself a person of strong mind who can face both good and bad times ?
What religious worship and practices do you & family do daily ?
Are you and husband wearing any gemstones ?

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Tulsa123

Post by Tulsa123 »

Pem wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:19 am Hello tulsa
What is your profession ?
In which time period did you leave for work across the waters ? & can you do temple worship where you are ?
Are you a big spender ?
Would you consider yourself a person of strong mind who can face both good and bad times ?
What religious worship and practices do you & family do daily ?
Are you and husband wearing any gemstones ?

Regards
PEM ji,
I am a physician by profession. I left my job from June 2015 as we moved across the sea that year.

We have a small temple at home with all deities where we pray daily and ask for the blessings for the family. I have been doing fast on Saturdays from last 7 years as I was told Shani was 'Neech' for my husband and can harm him. I also fast for navratris, shivratri, Janamashtami .

I am not a big spender and usually careful about expenditure though I like to have good things around me.

I do think that I am a person with strong mind as I have been holding and supporting my family through thick & thin so far, helping them forward at every step. We had made similar move to another country many year ago but survived and sustained well. However, the adverse is now taking a toll on me, I guess.

We both are not wearing any gem stones at present.

I am in my last phase of ketu MD. I was told before that this is one reason for the adversities. I hope the next MD will bring some positive changes.

I would appreciate if you can guide me.
Regards
Tulsa.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Tulsa123 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:15 pm Need help.Things are going from bad to worse in every front. I was told situation will start to improve from November 2019 but did not. Be it job front or personal life, everything seems on a downward trend. Can anyone take a look and guide? I have asked this before, if the Shukra Mahadasha will be beneficial?
Details: Tulsa , female
DOB : 18 Nov.1971
TOB 1:45 am
Place : Meerut, UP, India
Thanks in advance 🙏🏻
Hello
for my study could you share information on your father's health, life, job. How is your relationship with him.
Do you have personal health problems.
Thank you,
Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit