Guidance needed for career and relationship

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Jai_123

Guidance needed for career and relationship

Post by Jai_123 »

Hello, i m engineering graduate. Currently working as an inturn in a construction company. I need to know more about my Career. Secondly i am in love with a girl but, we cant Marry due to different communities. Please provide insight.
Time-9.35pm
Place- jodhpur rajasthan India
Date- 21/09/1997
Gender- male
AstroStudent

Re: Guidance needed for career and relationship

Post by AstroStudent »

Question: Did you have an adventure in 2013 or a very important event related to your siblings/friends took place?
Jai_123

Post by Jai_123 »

Hello, Thanks for answering my thread. Yes, in 2013 my sister got married.
Jai_123

Post by Jai_123 »

AstroStudent wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:25 am Question: Did you have an adventure in 2013 or a very important event related to your siblings/friends took place?
Hello, Thanks for answering my thread. Yes, in 2013 my sister got married
AstroStudent

Post by AstroStudent »

Jai_123 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:40 pm
AstroStudent wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:25 am Question: Did you have an adventure in 2013 or a very important event related to your siblings/friends took place?
Hello, Thanks for answering my thread. Yes, in 2013 my sister got married
Thanks for confirmation.
Next few years will be rocking with ups and downs. There will be hurdles, disputes and secret intrigues that will trouble you.
But you have a good attitude toward your career. Set one goal and keep going after it like a guided missile. This phase shall pass.
2024-2028 is a very good time period. You will turn the wheel of your life by own courage and initiative. Use that quality at the right time. Major change of job seen in 2024.
I don't see high chances of love marriage. Your marriage will be set by maternal uncle/aunt.
Do you wear shorts and don't like fully covering tight clothes on your legs?
Have you ever made a promise in a religious place or to a religious person? Of the kind - "Oh God give me abc in career and I will do xyz".
If you have or ever do in future, then ensure that you don't violate whatever you promised. If you broke such a deal, it has the potential to wreak lot of damage and constraints in your life. You have done that in past life. Don't repeat the mistake this time. Remember this as a friendly warning.