A Pisces in need for help with compatibility “Venus in Aquarius”.

This area is for those who wish to ask questions about, or to discuss astrological theory. ​ ​P​lease feel free to drop in and ask questions, add comments and answer queries here.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: A Pisces in need for help with compatibility “Venus in Aquarius”.

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi DS, I guess you are female?

OK, I've posted your chart below using the Whole Sign system, so let us look at it.

Ascendant is Aquarius, the first house is busy and you have Venus, Neptune and Uranus all conjunct your Ascendant as well. That automatically says that you really really want to engage with others as a unique individual. It can add a bit of excess activity, perhaps impulsivity, as well as some hyperactivity especially with your thinking - you might worry more than you wish.

You have Pluto conjunct your Midheaven, shows you like to be in control. Moon is in Gemini in the 5th and that adds a bit more to your Air element and finally you have Sun in Pisces in the 2nd house. Sun is conjunct Jupiter and Mercury so he is a busy fellow too.

All in all your chart shows a whole lot of energy and drive, you don't fall down you crash but then you bounce back up. You don't do things by halves you much prefer to grab life by the belt and run for it. The thing I think you could do best for life is to learn to meditate and quieten your mind a little, the rest is really powerful, no wonder you like it.

OK, now to your question, astrology sun signs mean nothing, that Pisces like so and so signs is candy for the masses. Astrologers don't use it. What we look for are planets and signs associated with affection and attraction and they are seen in various places. basically the 7th house cusp of Leo is one, next is Moon in Gemini and then I'd look for compatibility with your mind and heart - Air and some Fire with a dash of water.

So who are you attracted to? You have already said it a bit of water, a bit of fire and some air. Don't complicate things: seek compatibility, intimacy as well as honesty and loyalty as these are what make us feel valued, whole and happy.
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (242.62 KiB) Viewed 2424 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: A Pisces in need for help with compatibility “Venus in Aquarius”.

Post by Noel Eastwood »

DS, it is simple, throw away the compatibility charts you find on the internet, it is impossible to synthesise something as complex as a human being using any system without really understanding it thoroughly. Astrology is one of those things that people play around with but have little appreciation of its true power. To be an astrologer they really need to study astrology under a professional - do the hard work to earn that knowledge and then spend the rest of their lives learning and refining their craft.

Your 1st house basically sums you up - Aquarius stellium in the 1st house which is Fire. See how you are both Fire and Air?

Your Pisces stellium is in the Earth 2nd house, giving you strong 2nd house Earth qualities as well. Next you can see that Jupiter is conjunct your Sun so that adds more Fire element characteristics to your personality.

Of course there is a lot more in your chart but I don't want to spoon feed you. You are a big person with intelligence and a desire to learn, use that passion to study astrology properly. Channel your energy into a direction that rewards you a million fold - and stay away from the rubbishy internet noise. Find a good teacher, someone who knows what they are talking about and can give you genuine quality not just fancy promises.