Will I get a new job soon?

Electional astrology is utilized in choosing the most appropriate time to begin something. The intent is to achieve a successful outcome, and the rules applied are very specifically set toward that end.
An Horary chart is used to answer a question about a particular matter or issue and is set up for the time the question comes to mind or is asked.
sandyv63

Will I get a new job soon?

Post by sandyv63 »

Overall, I think I see a yes in this chart. I am Venus, looking miserable in the 12th house. However, the job is the Moon, and the Moon looks fabulous in this chart. Last aspect is a trine to the Sun, which I believe can be considered a co-significator of the querent. All that 12th house activity makes sense to me; I am invisible here, although I am a work horse. But only the supervisor can shine so she takes all the credit for everybody else's work (not just mine.) The Ass't Director told her in a meeting recently that I was a big help to her on a day that the supervisor was out. It was intended to be a compliment not only to me, but to her as well. After the meeting, my supervisor confronted the Ass't Director and disparaged me (because only she can get attention) and then accused the Ass't Director of throwing her under the bus!!! Yeah, I work for crazy. Needless to say, I need to get out of here.

To that end, I have been applying to positions. I think I have an interview coming up for a position in another department that I would love to get, but there were a total of 19 qualified applicants so not sure what my chances are. I recently helped a coworker get a position in another department and that job came with a big fat raise and promotion. She knows my work ethic and wants to bring me over once something opens up, but I have no idea when that will be. The last aspect the Moon makes is a trine to the Sun and that aspect is less than one degree away. I am really hoping this means the job with 19 qualified applicants. The interview would be soon, and I could potentially start in a month, which makes sense if that trine is suggesting a time frame of a month. I'm trying not to worry about Saturn being right on the IC and opposite the MC & NN because maybe that just means the end of this awful job with the crazy supervisor. Hey wait, isn't the NN conjunct the MC supposed to be a positive thing? I just noticed that... I wish that four planet stellium wasn't in the 12th house, but it kinda makes sense and certainly describes how I feel and what I've been enduring. Venus conjunct Mercury in Libra could be my good relationship with everyone else in my office as well as the outside people I deal with, and the Sun conjunct Mars in Virgo could be my hard work, as well as my current efforts towards getting another job (and I am a natal Virgo anyway.) All of it in the 12 house highlights the fact that all of it is behind the scenes because the insecure supervisor will never allow a subordinate to look good. And she has no idea I'm applying to other jobs.

I'd love some other opinions because horary is definitely not my strength. Thanks!
Attachments
New Job Soon.png
New Job Soon.png (92.86 KiB) Viewed 4047 times
Sujit

Re: Will I get a new job soon?

Post by Sujit »

Are you currently employed.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

Feb 2020 is the time for you.
Good Bless!!
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
sandyv63

Post by sandyv63 »

Good Morning,

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I am currently employed. I had a job interview with another department within the same organization, and it went very well. I am waiting to hear back.
sandyv63

Post by sandyv63 »

Well, I must have misread this chart because I did not get the job, even though I was highly qualified and the Chief seemed to really like me. I don’t think I can hold out in this abusive atmosphere until February because it’s just too much. I am tired of all the abuse and the double standard in my office. I don’t get it. No matter how qualified I am or how hard I work, I just can’t seem to escape the abuse. I feel very punished and I guess the only way to get ahead is to be just as ruthless and abusive, so it looks like I’m not going anywhere because that’s just not me.