Grahan Dosha and Pitru dosha

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

drao

Grahan Dosha and Pitru dosha

Post by drao »

Hello everyone,

After my daughter was born, astrologers in my husband's native place after looking at my daughter's chart said she has pitru dosha, grahan dosha, mangalik dosha and many more. Because of Grahan dosha, father will suffer both professionally and physically. Also my daughter will not have a good life because planets are placed badly in horoscope. So Is Sun (00 degree 17') and Rahu (00 degree 03') in 1st house Leo lagna both in Magha pada 1 nakshatra grahan and pitru dosha? retrograde Mercury (16 degree 47') also present in first house leo Purva Phalguni? Any remedies can be done, my daughter is almost 2 years old now. Any graha shanti to be done.

Thanks.
Sujit

Re: Grahan Dosha and Pitru dosha

Post by Sujit »

drao wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:03 pm Hello everyone,

After my daughter was born, astrologers in my husband's native place after looking at my daughter's chart said she has pitru dosha, grahan dosha, mangalik dosha and many more. Because of Grahan dosha, father will suffer both professionally and physically. Also my daughter will not have a good life because planets are placed badly in horoscope. So Is Sun (00 degree 17') and Rahu (00 degree 03') in 1st house Leo lagna both in Magha pada 1 nakshatra grahan and pitru dosha? retrograde Mercury (16 degree 47') also present in first house leo Purva Phalguni? Any remedies can be done, my daughter is almost 2 years old now. Any graha shanti to be done.

Thanks.
I have seen & replied this query in another forum. Rahu and Sun seem conjunct will be challenging for the native's health and to some extent to parents. Sun can be strengthened by wearing Ruby and do remedies for Rahu.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
drao

Post by drao »

Thanks Sujit Sir for replying,

If the strength of Sun in shadbala is 195% and in Vimsopaka bala it is 19, will it be eclipsed by Rahu? And in JHORA software Rahu is shown as Atma karaka and Sun Dara karaka.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

drao wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:58 pm Thanks Sujit Sir for replying,

If the strength of Sun in shadbala is 195% and in Vimsopaka bala it is 19, will it be eclipsed by Rahu? And in JHORA software Rahu is shown as Atma karaka and Sun Dara karaka.
I am sorry I don't agree with those concepts and can understand you would not like to see negative readings.
I don't use any features of Jhora.
Do the remedies given. It can help to slight extent.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Give give birth particulars
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
drao

Post by drao »

Thanks Hamid ji for replying

DOB- 17th August 2017, Morning 7.24 am, Bangalore, Karnataka.
drao

Post by drao »

Sujit wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:47 pm
drao wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:58 pm Thanks Sujit Sir for replying,

I am sorry I don't agree with those concepts and can understand you would not like to see negative readings.
I don't use any features of Jhora.
Do the remedies given. It can help to slight extent.
- Sujit
Thanks Sujit Ji for replying. I will do the remedies. I was told different things by different people so I am confused what to do. Some are saying it is a bad Grahan Dosha some are saying weak grahan dosh since both same degrees.
drao

Post by drao »

Hamid wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:12 pm Give give birth particulars
Thanks Hamid ji for replying

DOB- 17th August 2017, Morning 7.24 am, Bangalore, Karnataka.
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

Rao Ji,

I have seen the chart I agree we should strengthen the Sun and Reduce the Rahu. My question is how was the health of kid in first year.
Long term remedies is the kid should drink water kept in copper vessel for Sun improvement.
Donate Coconut every Wednesday after sunset in Shiva temple. Kid should perform this atleast touch the coconut for Donation.
Coconut should be full of brown hair. Not the one which we break in temples. Rahu remedy.

These should help.

Thanks
--Anand
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
drao

Post by drao »

anandmalhotra wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:17 pm Rao Ji,

I have seen the chart I agree we should strengthen the Sun and Reduce the Rahu. My question is how was the health of kid in first year.
Long term remedies is the kid should drink water kept in copper vessel for Sun improvement.
Donate Coconut every Wednesday after sunset in Shiva temple. Kid should perform this atleast touch the coconut for Donation.
Coconut should be full of brown hair. Not the one which we break in temples. Rahu remedy.

These should help.

Thanks
--Anand
Hello Anand ji,

Thanks for replying. As you asked about health, by the grace of God, my daughter's health was alright in the first year. Though, she had jaundice just after she was born which is quite common in newborns. So she was in hospital for 2 days for light therapy.

One doubt about the remedy, are you talking about the big size coconut for donation?

Regards.