Life Stuck with no way forward!!

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

rahul351987

Life Stuck with no way forward!!

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi,
My details-
Name-Rahul
DOB-03/MAY/1987
Time- 2.20 AM
Place-Biaora, Madhya Pradesh.

Desperately looking for a job from 2015 but no success. Was abroad from 2011-2015 for MS , did not get a job came in 2015 to India. I came close few times but no real luck!

1)When can i get job?
2) Marriage, is it promised in the chart? Love or Marriage
3) Is there chance i can go back abroad? OR Permanent settlement.

Thanks & Regards,
Rahul
Sujit

Re: Life Stuck with no way forward!!

Post by Sujit »

You are in the Maha dasha of Saturn and sub period of Ketu.
The antara of Ketu will be challenging for health, relationships and chances for landing a job are not good.
Next antara of Venus from middle of September onwards for three years is favorable for you.
It would help with job and marriage. You will have to keep patience for next 4 months.

Send me feedback.

Good luck
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Thanks Sujit,
So you mean to say Oct looks favorable? And do i have foreign settlement?
Lastly you say Marriage is promised in the chart? When and will be it be arranged or love?
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Venus sub period : 19 September 2019 to 18 November 2022
What I meant next sub period of Venus is exalted and placed in 2nd house of status, wealth is favorable for job and marriage.
There is promise of a foreign settlement in the chart.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
happycamper

Post by happycamper »

Hi Rahul -
1. Do you fight with some one in your family who is learned or elder perhaps your mother?
2. I do not see you settling abroad but going abroad for short stints on the job.
3. You must be some kind of engineer, jobs you are doing independent gigs will be good for you i.e. you work for yourself, not business.
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Thanks Sujit, My question is does the chart promise love marriage, 5th and 7th house Conjunct in Lagna chart but nothing in d9 except ven rahu conjunction. Does love marriage needs to be promised in D9 too or the the 5th and 7th house conjunction in lagna is good enough. Though johra shows 5th and 7th house padhas in 7th house of D9.
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Happycamper,
1.Sometimes i have a slight up pitch talks with mother , mars in action a hot planet
2. Why?? I think i have it I am looking as deep as D60 chart. 1st and 9th lord conjunction with 4th lord Mars being aspected by Rahu.
3. Yes i have BE degree and MS from Germany, Currently unemployed." i.e. you work for yourself, not business." Did not understand this?
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

I think there is love marriage yog in your chart which will be happening in period of venus from November 2019 to November 2021. But there is some confusion will be creating that time and cheating, disputes and loss may be happen that time so be carefull.
also there is struggle and disputes and sudden events indicating regarding the career.
When Saturn mahadasha started in 2015 you left the job and loss happened.

Send the feedback
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Chetan,
Thanks for the reply. I know it is lagna as 3rd and 5th lord are conjunct but how did you infer from the D9 except ven rahu conjunction no other factor was visible . What combinations did you find in d9. Marriage looks to happen in Sat-Ven-Ven period i.e. Sept 2019- Mar 2020

2015 i came to back to India from Germany after MS because of my inability to find a job and yes my engagement broke as i was not able to find a job.

Sudden events regarding carrier- Can you elaborate?
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Chetan,
it is 5th and 7th rather than 3rd and 5th