help required on horary

Electional astrology is utilized in choosing the most appropriate time to begin something. The intent is to achieve a successful outcome, and the rules applied are very specifically set toward that end.
An Horary chart is used to answer a question about a particular matter or issue and is set up for the time the question comes to mind or is asked.
icarus2712

help required on horary

Post by icarus2712 »

my question is there a possibility of job change? if yes can timing be ascertained basis horary?

thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: help required on horary

Post by admin »

Hi Icarus,

I’ve said before Horary isn’t my area, but whilst waiting for our Horary expert to return, my feeling from this chart is ‘not quite yet’ but not too far in the future. The Horary chart itself shows much restlessness and some dissatisfaction with your current situation, but suggests that the outcome will be positive. (Sorry, I don't know about 'timing' in this area).

Looking at your Natal Chart...Ahhh, the Restless Soul of Icarus ! Mars popped into Taurus in your 2nd and is now quincunx your natal Neptune, followed in a couple of weeks by Uranus, hence the urge to change financial earnings again. Add transiting Jupiter just recently conjunct your Moon and 10th, well, naturally this adds to the need to expand your career further. Choices are on the horizon and you'll need to choose very carefully.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:20 am Hi Icarus,

I’ve said before Horary isn’t my area, but whilst waiting for our Horary expert to return, my feeling from this chart is ‘not quite yet’ but not too far in the future. The Horary chart itself shows much restlessness and some dissatisfaction with your current situation, but suggests that the outcome will be positive. (Sorry, I don't know about 'timing' in this area).

Looking at your Natal Chart...Ahhh, the Restless Soul of Icarus ! Mars popped into Taurus in your 2nd and is now quincunx your natal Neptune, followed in a couple of weeks by Uranus, hence the urge to change financial earnings again. Add transiting Jupiter just recently conjunct your Moon and 10th, well, naturally this adds to the need to expand your career further. Choices are on the horizon and you'll need to choose very carefully.

Best,
Admin.
:lol: Looking at your Natal Chart...Ahhh, the Restless Soul of Icarus !"

quite correct, I am basically a restless soul😁
by the way i observe that transit uranue will be transiting natal sun in trine in june. Natally they are in stressed aspect.

Coincidently , I observe the trine aspect is repeated in current SR, in a grand trine.!!!

How to interpret :?:

thanks
Attachments
Solar R
Solar R
IMG_20190208_171014.jpg (163.28 KiB) Viewed 3908 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Dear Restless Soul, :)

As you know, squares give energy from the conflict between the planets involved. With Uranus, they can be too stimulating. Trines smooth the energy between the planets concerned but can pass us by as we can take them for granted.

I’d suggest that in this instance it might be that you’re in a work situation that is exciting and stimulating – if you take advantage of it and don’t let transiting Neptune (coming towards the square to your Natal Moon/Midheaven), and Jupiter up there in your 10th too, push you to want more and more...or at least more than you are capable of working with. (Fortunately Saturn’s helping this year to keep you ‘on track’).

In other words, my feeling about the Uranus Grand Trine is that you might either get over-stimulated and try to take on too much (Jupiter), or else that you’ll be very busy and thoroughly enjoy it all. (By the way, with Neptune sq. Moon/MC, make sure you don’t neglect family in the midst of it all as this can blind you to their needs).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:32 am Hi Dear Restless Soul, :)

As you know, squares give energy from the conflict between the planets involved. With Uranus, they can be too stimulating. Trines smooth the energy between the planets concerned but can pass us by as we can take them for granted.

I’d suggest that in this instance it might be that you’re in a work situation that is exciting and stimulating – if you take advantage of it and don’t let transiting Neptune (coming towards the square to your Natal Moon/Midheaven), and Jupiter up there in your 10th too, push you to want more and more...or at least more than you are capable of working with. (Fortunately Saturn’s helping this year to keep you ‘on track’).

In other words, my feeling about the Uranus Grand Trine is that you might either get over-stimulated and try to take on too much (Jupiter), or else that you’ll be very busy and thoroughly enjoy it all. (By the way, with Neptune sq. Moon/MC, make sure you don’t neglect family in the midst of it all as this can blind you to their needs).

Best,
Admin.
🙏👍

only excitement😟 i want a change of job to happen to a better travel agency (uranus in 6th, sudden change?)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

ONLY excitement ?!!! So that’s not enough, eh ? :roll: :wink:

Well, if you want a change of job, then sure, the opportunities are out there. But it’ll be up to you to keep your eyes open, to keep searching, and then to take advantage of what’s available.

‘Trines’ – as I said – can result in our just sitting back and waiting for the changes we want to happen to us, rather than initiating them or putting in the work ourselves to make them happen.

Admin.
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:34 am ONLY excitement ?!!! So that’s not enough, eh ? :roll: :wink:

Well, if you want a change of job, then sure, the opportunities are out there. But it’ll be up to you to keep your eyes open, to keep searching, and then to take advantage of what’s available.

‘Trines’ – as I said – can result in our just sitting back and waiting for the changes we want to happen to us, rather than initiating them or putting in the work ourselves to make them happen.

Admin.
👍👍