Mangal antardasha in Rahu mahadasha

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sudhiros

Mangal antardasha in Rahu mahadasha

Post by sudhiros »

Hello

My name is Sudhir, my birth details are

Date : 12 Nov 1972
Time : 04:12AM
Place : Jodhpur, Rajasthan

I started my rahu mahadasha on april 1994 and the effect of the dasha was that i was moved from my native to Chennai and still living there, the total mahadasha was like good times and bad times, but if i sum it up, i only increased my debts, I have heard a lot of bad about mars antardasha in Rahu mahadasha

I recently happened to meet two astrologers at two different occasions in last two months, and both had a contradicting analysis about the Mangal antardasha, one person said its going to be great and you will get all what you have lost in last 15-16 years and other one said its going to be terrible and i need to be extra cautious about it

Now i am in a Fix, if its going to be terrible, i would want to downsize my business so that the bad effects can be downsized too, else i will carry on with my business as usual or even expand it

I will be really obliged if any of the respectable members can put some light on it

Thanking you all in advance

Sudhir
sudhiros

Re: Mangal antardasha in Rahu mahadasha

Post by sudhiros »

Dear Rajsekhar Ji

Sorry for logging on so late, I thank you for the advise, will keep your words in mind

Thank you!

Sudhir