Career change

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

ltjgvm

Career change

Post by ltjgvm »

Good evening respected forum members, I need your help because i'm currently experiencing a crisis of career, while i'm a successful doctor, I have always sensed that there is more to life than diagnosing and treating patients. I have always been interested in investigating other people's matters, my hobbies are not normal, i like lockpicking, foreign languages, martial arts and other unconventional hobbies, not associated with a noble profession of being a doctor.

While in my college days colleagues called me a weirdo, I have accepted that my tastes are unconventional. I am interested in knowing whether I have a future in some espionage type services.

What are your opinions on my horoscope, is my life path a bit deviated or there is scope for improvement?
Thank You

19-01-1989
1:30 am
Dehradun
Sujit

Re: Career change

Post by Sujit »

ltjgvm wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:47 am Good evening respected forum members, I need your help because i'm currently experiencing a crisis of career, while i'm a successful doctor, I have always sensed that there is more to life than diagnosing and treating patients. I have always been interested in investigating other people's matters, my hobbies are not normal, i like lockpicking, foreign languages, martial arts and other unconventional hobbies, not associated with a noble profession of being a doctor.

While in my college days colleagues called me a weirdo, I have accepted that my tastes are unconventional. I am interested in knowing whether I have a future in some espionage type services.

What are your opinions on my horoscope, is my life path a bit deviated or there is scope for improvement?
Thank You

19-01-1989
Dehradun
You got weak Moon and Jupiter which can give challenges to profession, private practice, emotions.
This placement has given you research and investigative abilities.

My best advice stick to being a doctor and take care of reputation.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
ltjgvm

Post by ltjgvm »

Thank you sujit, while I believe being a doctor may suit me externally, I have decided to study further for civil services, there has been a voice inside that says there's more to life than prescribing medicines, its about helping people in ways more than one. I think that maybe due to my rahu-ketu axis. Some astrologer told me that I may become an ascetic after 32. While I used to laugh about it at 20, I don't find that notion funny at 29.
Gunjarika

Post by Gunjarika »

ltjgvm wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:47 am Good evening respected forum members, I need your help because i'm currently experiencing a crisis of career, while i'm a successful doctor, I have always sensed that there is more to life than diagnosing and treating patients. I have always been interested in investigating other people's matters, my hobbies are not normal, i like lockpicking, foreign languages, martial arts and other unconventional hobbies, not associated with a noble profession of being a doctor.

Thank You

19-01-1989
Dehradun
Hello itjgvm!
Your chart has some interesting planetary placements. Your interest in investigating other people's matter, lock picking, espionage type services can be seen by placement of 10th lord in 8th house and that is Moon so it indicate your deep interest in those areas. Your inclination towards asceticism can be seen by close aspect of Ketu to your fifth lord Saturn. And such Saturn is in conjunction of lagna lord Venus.
Placement of Mercury indicating you have a feeling of 'outsider' or lack of belongingness where you are.
Yes, you can try for 'espionage type services' and for civil services as well. But remember whatever profession you choose, whenever Mercury Dasha will come, you've to see setbacks in your career.
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
ltjgvm

Post by ltjgvm »

[/quote]

Placement of Mercury indicating you have a feeling of 'outsider' or lack of belongingness where you are.
Yes, you can try for 'espionage type services' and for civil services as well. But remember whatever profession you choose, whenever Mercury Dasha will come, you've to see setbacks in your career.
[/quote]

What you have said is spot on !!