Need suggestions regarding career and wealth

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
anees

Need suggestions regarding career and wealth

Post by anees »

Hi Team,
Details:-
Name: Anees Ahmad Siddiqui
DOB: 1 Nov 1987
TOB: between 1330-1345 Local PKT
POB: Rawalpindi, Pakistan

I want to get suggestions about my career planning. Currently i am doing job in IT field in a company. Can i switch the company or go abroad for job? i also want to start business which type of business is suitable for me? Can i will be able to generate wealth and assets?

Awaiting your kind and comprehensive reply and suggestions.

Regards
Anees
anees

Re: Need suggestions regarding career and wealth

Post by anees »

Sorry for not mentioning gender. i am "MALE".

waiting for your reply.

regards
anees
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Anees,

Well, there are many career options for you.

I think that going abroad might later (2019/2020) result in problems, especially financially, and also because you may find that the company you associate with overseas may not be what they seem, have liquidity problems, or reputation/status issues.

With regard to starting a business, clearly you are capable of doing so in any area you choose – or at least there’s a very wide range of possibilities. There are entrepreneurial capabilities here and I think it would be possible for you to try this, although you would need a lot of support from the right people as although you have the vision and plenty of ideas, you may not have the ‘follow-through’, perhaps because you lose confidence or interest, or perhaps because you need a partner who can take the lead and do the necessary promotion/be the upfront ‘man’. But you do need to be careful with your choices of such persons – preferably not including or doing ‘friends a favour’. If you can overcome any such hindrances, you could surely make a go of anything you turn your hand to, and you can certainly inspire others with your ideas and vision. Just be very sure of who you trust ! Sales, publishing, marketing (perhaps promoting the arts or music), are also possible areas.

It’s coming to the time to make your dreams real, and I’m sure you’ve been having some – or many - ideas about what they are during these last few months.

So, examine all the possibilities of the areas in which you’re interested, and in the meantime I think it would be good to stay where you are and prepare a plan of action. Surely you are able to ‘generate wealth and assets’, but you may need another or others to help you do this as it’s too hard for you to make decisions about such on your own, and you need the resources of others (on every level – not just financially) to help you and keep you on course to any goal.

I suspect that if you put out feelers you’ll find such people during these next few months, and that you’ll really start to get going by Nov. But first, you need a PLAN, and then you need to enlist the aid of others, and then - most of all – you need to stick to that plan and not fly off with new visions and ideas.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
anees

Post by anees »

admin wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:13 pm Hi Anees,

Well, there are many career options for you.

I think that going abroad might later (2019/2020) result in problems, especially financially, and also because you may find that the company you associate with overseas may not be what they seem, have liquidity problems, or reputation/status issues.

With regard to starting a business, clearly you are capable of doing so in any area you choose – or at least there’s a very wide range of possibilities. There are entrepreneurial capabilities here and I think it would be possible for you to try this, although you would need a lot of support from the right people as although you have the vision and plenty of ideas, you may not have the ‘follow-through’, perhaps because you lose confidence or interest, or perhaps because you need a partner who can take the lead and do the necessary promotion/be the upfront ‘man’. But you do need to be careful with your choices of such persons – preferably not including or doing ‘friends a favour’. If you can overcome any such hindrances, you could surely make a go of anything you turn your hand to, and you can certainly inspire others with your ideas and vision. Just be very sure of who you trust ! Sales, publishing, marketing (perhaps promoting the arts or music), are also possible areas.

It’s coming to the time to make your dreams real, and I’m sure you’ve been having some – or many - ideas about what they are during these last few months.

So, examine all the possibilities of the areas in which you’re interested, and in the meantime I think it would be good to stay where you are and prepare a plan of action. Surely you are able to ‘generate wealth and assets’, but you may need another or others to help you do this as it’s too hard for you to make decisions about such on your own, and you need the resources of others (on every level – not just financially) to help you and keep you on course to any goal.

I suspect that if you put out feelers you’ll find such people during these next few months, and that you’ll really start to get going by Nov. But first, you need a PLAN, and then you need to enlist the aid of others, and then - most of all – you need to stick to that plan and not fly off with new visions and ideas.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
Hello Admin,

Thanks for your analysis. Do you recommend me any remedies like stones/metal rings? Currently i am wearing silver metal ring in my right hand ring finger.

Also tell me about my chances in foreign immigration/settlement in Australia or Canada?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi anees,

I suggest you ask the question about gemstones etc. in the 'Gemstone' section on the Main Board and also in the Vedic Astrology Readings section, also on the Main Board.

Re 'foreign/immigration settlement in Australia or Canada', as I said, I don't think that overseas is indicated, at least not at this time, but this is a question you can also ask in the Vedic area to see if they agree.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
anees

Post by anees »

hi admin,

Thanks for your kind reply and suggestions. :D
anees

Post by anees »

Hi Admin,

i am getting job opportunity in Dubai in an IT company. please suggest? should i pursue it or wait for more better opportunity.

Regards