Should I take the plunge

This area is for Western Astrology interpretations only. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

icarus2712

Re: Should I take the plunge

Post by icarus2712 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:17 pm

Today that is 26 june i have resigned i couldnt take more

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:48 am

Dear Icarus,

Well it seems that you had no other option than to resign as it doesn’t seem likely that the boss would have been able to turn the situation around given all those debts and that he wasn’t even turning up to work.

But, don’t despair ! You surely aren’t back at ‘square A’ as the circle hasn’t begun again – at least not exactly - as now you have all that experience under your belt in an area/career you really wanted, and which you had no knowledge or experience of or about when this all started. (I’ve just re-read your very post here back on 7 June last year, and it might be worth your while going through all your own posts here since then as I’m sure you’ll see how in fact, so much has changed in the interim even if it doesn’t actually feel so).

I see that Jupiter turns direct on the 11th Aug. (in your 9th House of ‘travel/foreign matters’) followed in Sept. with Saturn turning direct and quickly thereafter in trine to your natal Saturn in your 2nd House/finances so things should surely start to shift and become much clearer after mid-Aug.

In the meantime, this doesn’t mean sit that nothing will happen before then, nor does it mean you should sit back and wait. Keep studying and researching your subject whilst looking for other work as obviously the more knowledge you have, the more options you’ll have and the better your chances of finding a newer and better position.

I know it’s been a long and exhausting haul, and that you’re full of doubt now, which is natural. But – even though it doesn’t feel that it’s all been worth it at all right now, I’m very sure that as long as you don’t just sit around and give up, you WILL fulfil that ‘dream’ ! You just (‘just’ :roll: ?) need to keep your eye on the goal and not fall into that self-doubt/’what’s the point of even trying?’ state of mind that Neptune can manifest. Yes, I know these are easy words to say and sound rather empty when you're actually experiencing Neptune, but well...they're true.

Best,
Admin.
"There are more things...likely to frighten us than there are to crush us; we suffer more often in imagination than in reality." Seneca

icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:26 am

admin wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:48 am
Dear Icarus,

Well it seems that you had no other option than to resign as it doesn’t seem likely that the boss would have been able to turn the situation around given all those debts and that he wasn’t even turning up to work.

But, don’t despair ! You surely aren’t back at ‘square A’ as the circle hasn’t begun again – at least not exactly - as now you have all that experience under your belt in an area/career you really wanted, and which you had no knowledge or experience of or about when this all started. (I’ve just re-read your very post here back on 7 June last year, and it might be worth your while going through all your own posts here since then as I’m sure you’ll see how in fact, so much has changed in the interim even if it doesn’t actually feel so).

I see that Jupiter turns direct on the 11th Aug. (in your 9th House of ‘travel/foreign matters’) followed in Sept. with Saturn turning direct and quickly thereafter in trine to your natal Saturn in your 2nd House/finances so things should surely start to shift and become much clearer after mid-Aug.

In the meantime, this doesn’t mean sit that nothing will happen before then, nor does it mean you should sit back and wait. Keep studying and researching your subject whilst looking for other work as obviously the more knowledge you have, the more options you’ll have and the better your chances of finding a newer and better position.

I know it’s been a long and exhausting haul, and that you’re full of doubt now, which is natural. But – even though it doesn’t feel that it’s all been worth it at all right now, I’m very sure that as long as you don’t just sit around and give up, you WILL fulfil that ‘dream’ ! You just (‘just’ :roll: ?) need to keep your eye on the goal and not fall into that self-doubt/’what’s the point of even trying?’ state of mind that Neptune can manifest. Yes, I know these are easy words to say and sound rather empty when you're actually experiencing Neptune, but well...they're true.

Best,
Admin.
😔
I hope and pray my money doesnot runs out in the meanwhile

icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:58 am

admin wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:48 am
Dear Icarus,

Best,
Admin.
Well, I have applied for a job at a travel startup which offers app based holiday bookings. Now the profile they have proposed me( mayb they aren't comfortable with my age for office job, secondly yet to be confirmed) is home based job, wherein they will give me leads whom I will call , customize and sell the packages. The base salary is pathetic, and it has 50 % commission attached to it (all international packages)
Now I have never done sales profile before , frankly uncomfortable, but no choice as my job applications are being rejected .
Will I be able to perform well? Will I be able to achieve targets, get commission enough to see me through financially.

PS: I checked my current SR, Uranus in 6th , unusual job🤔

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:43 am

Hi Icarus,

Just get as much experience as you can from whatever comes up...at least until the 'right' job comes along. It's all 'grist for the mill' and will add to your knowledge and expertise in that field.

Yes, Uranus is surely playing his part in all of this in your SR 6th (and also currently trine your Natal Sun).

Admin.
"There are more things...likely to frighten us than there are to crush us; we suffer more often in imagination than in reality." Seneca