legal affair

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
amrit

legal affair

Post by amrit »

-
Last edited by amrit on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amrit

Re: legal affair

Post by amrit »

-
Last edited by amrit on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amrit

Post by amrit »

-
Last edited by amrit on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

"As all my studies shall go waste if legal affair goes to court so I did commented like "Why my hard work goes to waste!!! As for as my memory , this is the toughest time of my life as from 23 feb 2009 i went outside my home to do job then till sep 2009 all was in control. Slowly after that period a feeling of solitude was always there inside me. I am least troubled by others but unable to trust anyone. In feb 2010 I came back home. Then resigned on 8 may 2010. The management even wished me to join back, but I think I was fighting for something , which I never really wanted so desparately. I got new job in 25 july 2010 (temporary) but then on 22 nov 2010 something happened , which has now again made me rethink about my job.
I have no clear vision what I want actually. I am just worried "Why I am the reason for trouble in my family?" In between I have got legal latter on 8 dec 2010 in my home regarding first job.
I wish to know abut this 8 number influence on my life. Why am I at solitude in heart even when I dont like more people around me.” ...”...
How is this number * impact on my life. Is it positive or negative?”
I think your hard work is 'wasted' (your words), because you may have a tendency to fight, even when there may be no real reason to do so? ie. perhaps you have felt that others were getting more than they were due – while you weren’t. And, perhaps your anger about this caused you to act in a way that created enmity – which resulted in the court case.

I think this is also relevant to your question:
"Why I am the reason for trouble in my family?"
. It’s really hard for you to back down with regard to family matters or demands, especially if you feel you are being forced to do so – because you need to be able to make up your own mind. But you also need to recognise that in fact you can be too sensitive and therefore, too easily wounded. I think also that you are able to smooth things over there – as long as you are given the chance to actually speak and tell what you are feeling. This may be difficult for you to do as you have a tendency to move too fast so that you respond before you have got your thoughts in order? It might also be that, while moving so fast, you miss the essence of your family life. They don’t understand you – so you...react. If you can slow down a bit (which you do have the capacity to do), you might be able to see or know, what is really going on; what is ‘beneath’ the appearances of your and their reactions?

Right now, you have some very major aspects going on. You are experiencing a major 'inner/internal' shift, which is difficult - to say the least (happens only ONCE in any person’s lifetime – and in your chart, it started Jan/Feb 2010, and lasts for til the end of Dec. 2011). This influence in your chart may not become (entirely) clear to you til after the end of 2011, But, along the way, you’ll be needing to ‘retreat’, and in doing so, you may find that others wish to join with you. (In so doing, you will need to be a bit careful . Make sure you have really have had enough time to consider what it is you value most. Some may approach you...take your time).

Certainly there is much on your side (and even with our different astrological systems, I do agree with rajshekhar that you should come out on top). The date is past now: 8 Dec 2010, and it may be that it wasn’t entirely resolved then, but it looks like it will be resolved, even if it is carried forward to a later date.

The Degree Symbol for your Moon (your most basic ‘needs’) is: “Gateway opening to the Garden of Heat’s Desire”...nice words, but the Moon has also to do with ‘family’ and the way in which we most need to express this: and in your chart, it’s through ‘words/communication’. (You need to be able to express yourself/communicate your needs to your family, and it may be that this is difficult for you. Don’t worry, I assure you it will get better !).

What ‘rules’ the ‘Family’ area in your chart, is the Sun – which is the ‘Self’/the ‘Creative Centre’ within each of us. In your chart this is in the area of ‘friends/groups/long-term goals; and your ‘Sun’has to struggle to find ‘itself’/your ‘Self’. This has difficult aspects, but you surely do have the capacity to fight. All that’s required is that you make sure what it is you are fighting for: is it what you REALLY WANT, or is it fighting just for the sake of 'fighting’?

I think that ‘family’ isn’t the only or main issue...I think there is also the fact that you may not have found a ‘group/friends’ that/who respond to your greater goals or ideals. (I’m wondering if perhaps it’s just that you have needed to go off on your own way in order to find what you really want to do – and these efforts have been met with resistance – which, tho’ difficult to deal with, in fact gives you the energy to fight and continue. However, you may just have gone the ‘wrong’ way in the process, simply because you have felt the need to stand your ground. No problem, because you do need to be able to do this ...WHEN you have in fact chosen the ‘right course’). (If only people would leave you alone so you can do this! If they don’t, you are likely to continue on a ‘wrong course’ ...just to prove ‘them’ wrong? ...which may well be part of the reason that:
“as from 23 feb 2009 i went outside my home to do job then till sep 2009 all was in control. Slowly after that period a feeling of solitude was always there inside me. I am least troubled by others but unable to trust anyone.”).
The reason you are finding it difficult to trust others is because of this major internal shift. Somehow you are going to have to find somewhere to go to quietly; to be ‘alone’ so you can figure this out.

I can assure you that there are many more opportunities coming up next year which will move more towards what you really want to do!.

Hope this helps. (Please ask if you need anything here explained further).

Good Luck and Best to you,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
amrit

Re: Legal affair(your wisdom)

Post by amrit »

rajshekhar wrote:Hello Amrit

Well, what a typical birth chart you have got which can give a
nightmare to any astrologer who attempt to analyze.
Basically, such charts are the real test and challenge to be dealt with.

After a long time I am replying but your "nightmare" word still bangs in my head??
yes i do respond impulsive feel disgraced even on very small issue.could you tell which astro configuration exactly is the cause of this nightmare??
amrit

Post by amrit »

I understand your stand !! chalo tc.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Amrit,

It is difficult for others to follow through if you delete your queries/responses along the way.

I realise that often, something one has written, may feel embarrassing when looking at those words later, or even if one has felt that it disclosed too much personal information.

Nonetheless, each post by each person is relevant and necessary for any ‘follow-through’. Also, others take heart when they see here that they can trust those who attempt to assist. (Any who respond otherwise are summarily deleted).

So, please do restore those posts you deleted (if you can).

Raj works so very hard to assist everyone here, freely.

Please do respect that.

Thankyou.
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
amrit

Post by amrit »

What you said is true!!
i appreciate your understanding.
Thanks for all contribution through your word of wisdom. I feel sorry as i could not bring the edited part back in its original form.