Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

1nluv

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by 1nluv »

Sijju wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:44 pm
1nluv wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:01 amYou will continue to “keep an ear out” for other opportunities and continue to seek a new job that isn’t as demanding. I think it’s a stepping stone to something that will eventually be more fulfilling for you down the road.

You think that i will not remain to this subject of job,it's pretty boring actually to be a security guard and salary not that good,so you think i will not stay a lot there and will be a step to find someting more interesting,can you give a speficic time(1,2,3 years from now) or we can not read that through tarot? May i will try to get some numbers from people there so to talk more often,from old job. :roll:
I can ask for example if you will have a new job within the next 3 years. But I'd say give it a chance first- you haven't even started it yet if I remember :lol:
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

1nluv wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:34 am
I can ask for example if you will have a new job within the next 3 years. But I'd say give it a chance first- you haven't even started it yet if I remember :lol:
No,don't do it,it's not making sense. :oops: I'll keep the question for later.I'm just anxious with the new start in new workplace.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Do i have 1 more free question for tarot reading?
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Sijju wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:30 am
Do i have 1 more free question for tarot reading?
Yes
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Alright,will keep it for later and will wait to see how the new job goes. :!: I hope my risk i took to retire will be the right choice the right moment. :|
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

First days at work and already i want to leave,i thought my previous job was boring and worst. :?
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

@1nluv

I will use the 2nd and last free question finally,will i make it to return to my old job soon? Seems a bit annoying to ask this,as my previous question was if i will find someting else,better,but again not fulfill me,it's pretty boring too. :!:
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

You stopped answering my friend?
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Sijju wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:10 am You stopped answering my friend?
Oh, my apologies! I didn't see this recent question- thought it was your prior post. Will get to this soon.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

1nluv wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:37 am
Sijju wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:10 am You stopped answering my friend?
Oh, my apologies! I didn't see this recent question- thought it was your prior post. Will get to this soon.
Don't need to apology for anything to me,i should apology for my question cause seems a bit stupid,but i regret it to leave my old job as the new one is not fullfil me too and will last till august and now i am doing therapy i hope to get back well and stronger to my old job.