Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

1nluv

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by 1nluv »

trineshan wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:35 pm Hi 1nluv., Will my wish of landing job in software domain be fulfilled by March 31st 2021 .
Please leave light on this .

Thanks and regards
Trinesh
Hi Trinesh- here is your reading regarding if you will land a job in the software domain by March 31:

trineshan_reading2.png
trineshan_reading2.png (1.04 MiB) Viewed 3600 times

The Heirophant clarified by Justice and The Lovers
2 of Swords
The Wheel of Fortune clarified by Death and 7 of Cups
You: The Hermit

There appears to be a positive change in this situation by the end of March. To put it concisely, a company/institution (the Heirophant) makes a choice (2 of swords) that will go in your favor/bring about change (the Wheel of Fortune) and puts an end (Death) to your search (7 of cups). So your answer is yes.

There’s a few interesting things to note about the reading. First is that the number 2 is very prominent, so any or all of the following could be true: a) the company that hires you whittles it down to 2 candidates and picks you b) you get an offer from two different companies and have to choose which one to work for c) you get a second chance at a company you’ve already applied to or worked for d) you work in partnership with an employment agency to land a job e) you’re married and your spouse also gets a job.

Second is that clarifying the Heirophant is the Justice and the Lovers cards, implying that the company has something to do with law, contracts, etc. and connecting people. A social media company also sprang to mind. I think it very likely though is that this refers to a hiring agency which will help you land a job.

Lastly is that I pulled a card to see you (the querent) in reaction to what will unfold and got The Hermit, which shows you will be self-reflective (reflection is another repeating theme here in the spread.) Honestly I was surprised to see this card but it could refer to you having to decide what to do between options. It could also mean that you land a job working from home and will be spending a lot of time working alone.

Please come back and update how this has turned out, I'd be very interested to hear. Thank you.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Sijju wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:33 am Hello,i'm interesting to request a free tarot reading about career future/prospects.Recently,i retired my previous job(21 december) and i hired a new one which i will officially start 10 febuary 2021.Question is,did the right choice to leave previous job,this period and change company,will i succeed? Thanx in advanced,whenever you can answer. :wink:
Hi Sijju- No problem, will post soon.
trineshan

Post by trineshan »

Thank you so much for your valuable time 1nluv. . Soon I ll come with good news . Thank you once again for the reading :) .
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

1nluv wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:47 am
Sijju wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:33 am Hello,i'm interesting to request a free tarot reading about career future/prospects.Recently,i retired my previous job(21 december) and i hired a new one which i will officially start 10 febuary 2021.Question is,did the right choice to leave previous job,this period and change company,will i succeed? Thanx in advanced,whenever you can answer. :wink:
Ι would prefer to tell me with private message. :P
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Sijju wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:34 am
1nluv wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:47 am
Ι would prefer to tell me with private message. :P
Hi Sijju- Thanks for your interest but I'm no longer giving readings through pm (with very minor exception.) I've done your reading and I can post it here if you like. Please let me know.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Alright,nevermind then,you can post it over here,hope for positive outcome. :P
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Sijju wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:37 am Alright,nevermind then,you can post it over here,hope for positive outcome. :P

Hi there- Here is your reading:

sijju_reading1.jpg
sijju_reading1.jpg (175.61 KiB) Viewed 3538 times

Queen of Cups
10 of Wands
Page of Swords

On the positive side it seems you have taken on a role where part of it entails delegating work or disseminating information which gives you some authority as Queen of Cups, and I think there are some aspects of this job that you will definitely enjoy. There’s no sign of regret over leaving the old job. On the other hand I’m picking up that the new job will not save you from feeling overburdened or stressed, and there’s a knowledge gap to overcome. You will successfully keep any stressful emotions in check though, and I think you will really tackle any knowledge gap with ease. Also, I don’t see you staying for the long haul in this particular position. You will continue to “keep an ear out” for other opportunities and continue to seek a new job that isn’t as demanding. I think it’s a stepping stone to something that will eventually be more fulfilling for you down the road.

Hope this has helped.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Thank you,there is a regret of leaving the previous job but for some people i was in touch in workplace and will lose touch,that's the only regret.My new job is security guard,in same subject as before but in a more reliable company that pays a bit better.For sure it's pretty boring job sometimes and stressfull,so yes i will keep looking for a better opportunity next years.I have started psychotherapy for stress to get some balance.

I hope to find something more satisfying 2-3 years from now.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Sijju wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:09 am Thank you,there is a regret of leaving the previous job but for some people i was in touch in workplace and will lose touch,that's the only regret.My new job is security guard,in same subject as before but in a more reliable company that pays a bit better.For sure it's pretty boring job sometimes and stressfull,so yes i will keep looking for a better opportunity next years.I have started psychotherapy for stress to get some balance.

I hope to find something more satisfying 2-3 years from now.
Great, thank you so much for the feedback. It's interesting that you said a couple things which I did pick up on, like you missing the people at your old job, but didn't say, so your feedback will really help know when to trust that.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

1nluv wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:01 amYou will continue to “keep an ear out” for other opportunities and continue to seek a new job that isn’t as demanding. I think it’s a stepping stone to something that will eventually be more fulfilling for you down the road.

You think that i will not remain to this subject of job,it's pretty boring actually to be a security guard and salary not that good,so you think i will not stay a lot there and will be a step to find someting more interesting,can you give a speficic time(1,2,3 years from now) or we can not read that through tarot? May i will try to get some numbers from people there so to talk more often,from old job. :roll: