Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

1nluv

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by 1nluv »

Sijju wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:07 pm
1nluv wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:37 am
Sijju wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:10 am You stopped answering my friend?
Oh, my apologies! I didn't see this recent question- thought it was your prior post. Will get to this soon.
Don't need to apology for anything to me,i should apology for my question cause seems a bit stupid,but i regret it to leave my old job as the new one is not fullfil me too and will last till august and now i am doing therapy i hope to get back well and stronger to my old job.

Hi-Here's your reading regarding if you will be returning to your old job within the next year:

sijju_reading2.png
sijju_reading2.png (398.66 KiB) Viewed 3127 times

Page of Swords
Justice clarified by Tha Magician and 2 of Cups
7 of Cups clarified by 9 of Wands and 5 of Pentacles

There’s no sense of returning to your old job here but these cards are suggesting that you can and should learn (Page of Swords) how to make new friends (Justice with The Magician and 2 of Cups) and tend to your mental health (7 of cups with 9 of wands and 5 of Pentacles.) It seems your loneliness and depression is a root cause to your dissatisfaction, and as alluded to in your previous reading, this new job won’t fix that for you. Also as stated in your previous reading, the 7 of Cups suggest you’re going to keep looking for a different job. There’s no cards showing a return here but I hope this has been helpful anyway. Best wishes.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Thanx anyway,i will do anything possible to return back to my old job,with all the negatives it had,i regret it.Making friends is a tough and challenging moment for me.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

1nluv wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:13 am
1nluv wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:37 am

Oh, my apologies! I didn't see this recent question- thought it was your prior post. Will get to this soon.
Don't need to apology for anything to me,i should apology for my question cause seems a bit stupid,but i regret it to leave my old job as the new one is not fullfil me too and will last till august and now i am doing therapy i hope to get back well and stronger to my old job.

Hi-Here's your reading regarding if you will be returning to your old job within the next year:

sijju_reading2.png

Page of Swords

There’s no sense of returning to your old job here but these cards are suggesting that you can and should learn (Page of Swords) how to make new friends (Justice with The Magician and 2 of Cups) and tend to your mental health (7 of cups with 9 of wands and 5 of Pentacles.) It seems your loneliness and depression is a root cause to your dissatisfaction, and as alluded to in your previous reading, this new job won’t fix that for you. Also as stated in your previous reading, the 7 of Cups suggest you’re going to keep looking for a different job. There’s no cards showing a return here but I hope this has been helpful anyway. Best wishes.

Well,the news are,i was too close to return to my old job(as security guard into a store),so close i had agreed with the boss to go and sign to get my position back to the same store and to retire from the other job i'm now,BUT a day before i changed my decision and kept my current job,as security guard again but with better salary,my colleuge suggested me not to get back there,thing were not good,company left employees 2 months without payment due to lockdowns and situation in the stores were stressful.Emotionally wanted to return cause of familiar enviroment,i had the chance but i was hurt from some gossipers and slanders which doing to me backbiting,i left dissappointed and wanted to got some kind of revenge,to show i'm back and stronger.Finally,cards were right,i didn't returned to the old job,dunno if this was the right choice in this moment.In current job,still feelling bored and depressed,i have still hidden enemies.I will search for different job for sure,don't get satisfaction from this job neither i have some free time to take plessure from other activities.As for friends,i have tried to have some,to keep in touch,but still struggling a lot,they still see me as a weird guy.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Sijju wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 2:47 am
1nluv wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:13 am

sijju_reading2.png

Page of Swords

Well,the news are,i was too close to return to my old job(as security guard into a store),so close i had agreed with the boss to go and sign to get my position back to the same store and to retire from the other job i'm now,BUT a day before i changed my decision and kept my current job,as security guard again but with better salary,my colleuge suggested me not to get back there,thing were not good,company left employees 2 months without payment due to lockdowns and situation in the stores were stressful.Emotionally wanted to return cause of familiar enviroment,i had the chance but i was hurt from some gossipers and slanders which doing to me backbiting,i left dissappointed and wanted to got some kind of revenge,to show i'm back and stronger.Finally,cards were right,i didn't returned to the old job,dunno if this was the right choice in this moment.In current job,still feelling bored and depressed,i have still hidden enemies.I will search for different job for sure,don't get satisfaction from this job neither i have some free time to take plessure from other activities.As for friends,i have tried to have some,to keep in touch,but still struggling a lot,they still see me as a weird guy.
Thanks so much for the feedback, Sijju. I'm not sure what's going on with the notifications of posts made in this thread, but I haven't seen your post until now. Hoping for the better for you.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

I will need a new one reading sometime,maybe into next month,to see how things will go for me in the area of career,of mental health and relationships/friendships.Social anxiety and fear of negative criticism from others still exists and botbers me a lot :?

Also the disorder is hard to deal with and treatment progress too slow to make me change my way of thinking. :?
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Anyone else offering free tarot readings? :?: :P
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Sijju wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:27 am Anyone else offering free tarot readings? :?: :P
I repeat same question anyone to offer free reading or anyway via payment?
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Any tarot reader avaliable? :?: :?:
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Sijju wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 7:56 am Any tarot reader avaliable? :?: :?:
Any tarot reader avaliable over here? :!:
Numena

Post by Numena »

Hi,
I know it's a two years old post that you made for free tarot card reading but if I wondering if you still do free tarot card reading? I was trying to figure out what my life will be ahead in 2023?