'Psychological Astrology An Introduction' latest book by Noel Eastwood

Noel Eastwood is a psychotherapist and astrologer.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

'Psychological Astrology An Introduction' latest book by Noel Eastwood

Post by Noel Eastwood »

PA-Intro-thumbnail.jpg
PA-Intro-thumbnail.jpg (36.35 KiB) Viewed 4508 times
The time has finally arrived for me to announce the publication of my latest book, 'Psychological Astrology An Introduction'. Available as ebook, paperback and audiobook.

I am as pleased as punch that it has received such high praise from my beta readers. This book was what I wanted to write a few years ago but I was just too busy. Seriously, at almost 300 pages this has been a marathon indeed. I had it ready for publishing three months ago but then decided to edit it one more time. I added another 50 pages and another two more months to the project. Next I began the narration for the audiobook and that took me nearly a month to complete.

Creating a book that was both introduction to astrology plus an introduction to psychology was always going to be an almost impossible task. Fortunately the two fit like a hand in a glove, well it does for me. Trying to explain that in plain language for someone who has always struggled to express himself was a mammoth task. I was especially honoured when my astrology teacher, Chris Turner, agreed to write the foreword to my book. Life just can't get any better than that.

I am extremely proud of this book, it is way more than an introduction, it highlights what I do and how I do it. It will give astrologers the tools to take their readings to another level.

My process of healing a traumatised client is both complex yet so very easy because the astrology chart basically speaks to me these days. In this book you will discover the key steps that I take to come up with the answers I need as a therapist. This will help the astrologer or psychotherapist develop suitable strategies for their client's therapy. A combination of psychotherapy and astrology can turn a mediocre practice into a successful one.

Now I can get back to work on my next book, 'Psychological Astrology and the Signs of the Zodiac'. I've also got pages and pages of notes for my other book which I'd love to finish this year, 'Psychological Astrology, Jung and the Mystic's Quest' but I am getting ahead of myself.

'The Fool's Journey Through The Tarot Cups' is still with my lovely editor. It is slow but steady as she goes. To those many wonderful readers and subscribers who have asked me when Cups will be ready for publication, all I can say is that it shouldn't be too long now. But, my editor can only work a half day a week so it is slow work. The good news is that Cups will be way and beyond even my own expectations. Hang in there and I'll let everyone know when it is ready :-)

To celebrate a whole year of writing, editing and re-editing I am offering my subscribers a 50% discount on ALL of my books and audiobooks on my Payhip site.. It will run for one week only, so please, jump in quick. Subscribe to my newsletter - make sure that you do it now because this offer expires in one week.
https://www.plutoscave.com/freebies - subscribe for discounts
https://payhip.com/AstrologyTarotPsychology - discounted books - 50% for one week only

You can also purchase my books at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kobo and iTunes plus many others. It is also available as an audiobook.