Electional Times to Play Winning Lottery Tickets

Electional astrology is utilized in choosing the most appropriate time to begin something. The intent is to achieve a successful outcome, and the rules applied are very specifically set toward that end.
An Horary chart is used to answer a question about a particular matter or issue and is set up for the time the question comes to mind or is asked.
Kristin*R

Electional Times to Play Winning Lottery Tickets

Post by Kristin*R »

Hi Everyone,

I'm a student astrologer from Canada and have been working on electional times for playing lottery tickets to win at least something back for some time. I've started a blog https://lottomoneyastrology.blogspot.ca/ about reverse engineering astrologically my own wins (and sometimes instant poker wins from the Ontario Lottery and Gaming OLG website where they post instant wins with time and place) to discuss and analyze the play-time charts to try find some common themes. Currently working on the Part of Fortune, and links between the ASC and the 8th house of other peoples' money. Have had some modest luck with 100+ wins of over $50.00 and one five-figure win (all meticulously documented) for which I post photo proofs and then the play-time charts on my blog.

Is anyone else working on lottery play times, or in-depth stuff on Part of Fortune? I'm currently studying the dispositor and the Term ruler of POF, and reading some classical/ancient astrologers (Julius Firmicus Maternus for one) for their discussion of how the POF can bring, well, fortune. Hope to share with others who are looking into this not-much-spoken-of though desired use for electional charts!
Kristin, lotto hunter
admin
Site Admin

Re: Electional Times to Play Winning Lottery Tickets

Post by admin »

Hi Kristin,

Thanks for this and I hope it will help others here too who wish to try their luck with your work.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kristin*R

Post by Kristin*R »

Thanks Admin! Hopefully there are some electional astrologers out there who are considering this, though it is difficult as 'luck' sometimes seems so ephemeral and astrology requires dedicated documentation and observation. :)
Kristin, lotto hunter
Rapsody3

Post by Rapsody3 »

Hi Kristin R.

I have always hesitated with approaching the subject of using astrology for lottery gains - until I read this article, which is very inspiring:

Gerald Selbee, the protagonist in the story, didn't use astrology - instead he discovered that an existing lottery game was flawed, and over a period of 9 years he and his friends took advantage of the error to win 27 million dollars - without breaking the law. He didn't go for the big win, instead his aim was to get a steady return of his invested money. After 9 years - a Lilith cycle by the way - someone found out about the flaw, and the game was closed down.

I was captivated by Gerald Selbee's daring, and I thought: Why not do something similar - only, instead of finding a flawed lottery game, I could use astrology. According to astrology timing is everything. My idea is to come up with an astrological system that could tell me (or a client) the favorable times for purchasing lottery tickets in order to win a steady return.

Electional charts based entirely on mundane aspects won't do the trick - I have tried that option out. But if the system was based on the individual's personal chart and its transits and progressions, it might work. Being a nerd I could see that here was a posibility to apply artificial intelligence as well - like a neural network. What I needed was my own logged data for dates, when I purchased lottery tickets and either won or lost. Since I have never won anything big, I would also need the charts of lottery winners, who won big, together with the dates of their winnings. The whole project is a develpment process: I start out by a version 1, then I test it, and the outcome of the test then leads me to build a version 2, etc.

I will follow up with more info on new pages on this website describing the next steps in the process.

Being from Scandinavia, I don't use the part of fortune - it's not our tradition. Instead I put a lot of effort into the rectification of each individual's chart, before I use it. According to astrologers from the German-speaking part of the world, the exat birth time is of crucial importance.

Sincerely, Rapsody3