New light on the New Planets

Moderator: Mersenne

Mersenne

New light on the New Planets

Post by Mersenne »

For the Attention of the Forum,

With the kind assistance of Admin, I have returned to the datasets and abstracted what I think to be very revealing information regarding the Transneptunians.

The attached document on Ascendant Planets goes through each of the Planets from Sun to Quaoar, and shows the occupations they favour when conjunct the Ascendant. Similarly, the document on Midheaven Planets shows the occupations they favour when conjunct the Midheaven. I should like to term this the "Occupation Spectrum" of the Planet-Point combinations involved.

By comparing the two (in the second document, of course) I arrive at what I hope are sound (if cautious) speculations on the nature of the Transneptunians.

I invite the members of the Astrological Forum to make whatever use they can of the attached, on condition that proper reference is made to the Forum as the source. I should be very grateful indeed for comments, of course. In the past, even negative comments have been highly productive- whereas silence tells me nothing.
Attachments
ASCENDANT PLANETS PDF.pdf
The occupation spectra of Planets conjunct the Ascendant
(882.61 KiB) Downloaded 450 times
MIDHEAVEN PLANETS PDF.pdf
The occupation spectra of Planets conjunct the Midheaven
(961.49 KiB) Downloaded 1535 times
See on this Forum:
Mersenne’s Astrological Statistics & Datasets
Mersenne’s Microcosm
Mersenne’s Transneptunians
Mersenne

Re: New light on the New Planets

Post by Mersenne »

For the attention of the Forum,

The attached is a posting on relative Planet strength through the datasets. It is an attempt to decide how much "weight" should be given to the Transneptunian Planets, and if I have interpreted the results correctly, I must maintain that these are much weaker than the "Cisneptunians" (those Planets on our side of Neptune).

I ask the Forum members to please submit feedback, positive or negative.
Attachments
PLANETARY STRENGTHS FOR POSTING.pdf
Use freely, but acknowledge Mersenne as the author and the Forum as the source.
(452.05 KiB) Downloaded 442 times
See on this Forum:
Mersenne’s Astrological Statistics & Datasets
Mersenne’s Microcosm
Mersenne’s Transneptunians