860 days and only 2 interviews!

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

mohandwivedi

860 days and only 2 interviews!

Post by mohandwivedi »

Been unemployed since Oct 2014 and got only 2 interviews. I would request someone to please analyze my chart and predict when will I get a job. The mental stress has been killing and even the Saturn transit to the second house brought no relief at all.

23:55
Bombay
31 May 1977

Thanks.
Pem

Re: 860 days and only 2 interviews!

Post by Pem »

mohandwivedi wrote:Been unemployed since Oct 2014 and got only 2 interviews. I would request someone to please analyze my chart and predict when will I get a job. The mental stress has been killing and even the Saturn transit to the second house brought no relief at all.

23:55
Bombay
31 May 1977

Thanks.
Hello MohanD
You are presently running Ketu MD with much control by Ketu causing obstacles
for career, work, money.
If you believe, you may ask for help from the following deities/ demi god :
Lord Shiva, Brihaspathi, Vishnu, Ganesh and Ashwini Kumarayas.
You are also under sade sati period(secondary); but power up the other main significators and
get help from the Ashwini Kumarayas ruled by Ketu, as well, during this period for your career progress.
This will help when done seriously.
Good Luck with some patience and great faith.
Your rashi nak. is Visakha, ruled by Jupiter - if needed by priest for archanas.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
mohandwivedi

Post by mohandwivedi »

Guruji,
Thank you.
I have been chanting all the mantras and worshiping gods for more than 3 decades. However, since Oct 2014, everything stopped moving. I have done Ashwini Kumar mantra as well. Been to many astrologers but all gave vague replies. Some say Sade Sati,some say dasha,some say gulika,some say bhukti.

I just want to know if I stand a chance this month or soon. thanks a lot for giving time.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello MohanD
Its Ketu s closeness to Venus by about 3 degrees has obscured its brilliance and has
affected the 10H. So coupled with intervening bukthis are causing these negativities.
Sun, Jupiter and Moon are not friends of this chart. The only help you had was from
chart friend - Mercury. and now the friend Venus is obscured by undesirable Ketu.
So emphasis on Lord Ganesha(obstacle breaker) worship daily with diya could help.
Have you tried this remedy ? Pls check my mantras recommended for lord Ganesha.
Furthermore, Venus is in Aries Pada 1 at a gandanta position.
Lets be optimistic that by September 2017 in Bukthi Sun there could be some hope even
though Sun is not a friend of this chart, but due to being well placed in D10.
You must also get prepared for the next MD which is Venus; Ketu is bad enough.
I hope this helps understand. I sense how frustrating it can be.
Good Luck
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
mohandwivedi

Post by mohandwivedi »

Thank you guruji for your time.

Yes,I do diya everyday and chant Ganpati mantra.Honestly, nothing is working since Oct 2014.

Kindly explain this statement: You must also get prepared for the next MD which is Venus.

You mean it is going to be bad as well? And do you see a job this or next month?

Thanks.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello MohanD
Finally, this is all I can see :
Due to Ketu s poor placement at the inauspicious crossing is possibly the reason.
The only hope is the in the Sun Bukthi which I already mentioned. Only time will reveal.
Prepare for Venus MD by strengthening the planet; which is yogakaraka and will be
a better period.
Sun is well positioned in D1 and D10 and this is the only hope to be seen and hope it can
help.
Consult a knowledgeable hindu priest for rituals for Ketu in this gandanta position, if it can be done.
Best wishes
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
mohandwivedi

Post by mohandwivedi »

Guruji,

Thank you for spending your precious time on answering my query. As per your suggestion,I have started to worship lord Ganesh specifically,offering diyas and my prayers to him along with Beej mantra.

The situation is very scary for me and almost a life threatening scenario. I can only hope to find something soon.

Thank you once again for all your time and help.
TarunKant

Post by TarunKant »

Dear Mohanji,

Thanks for posting your query with our forum. Although our valued member Pem sir has already answered you, still I want to add something more. Personally I have strong belief in vedic astrology system but unfortunately have a very bitter experience with so-called astrologers. Majority of them don't have basic idea about planets and their effects upon natives. Thus I would advise you to not run behind these creeps and focus on your goal.

According to the given birth data you were born with Makar lagna (27 degrees), Bicha Rasi and passing under Ketu mahadasa, Sukr antardasa. The main problem with your horoscope I noticed is a very weak Moon and weaker lagna lord Saturn. To add misery the Ketu MD is going on. There are some other thing also but I don't want to confuse you, as you may not aware of various astrological conjunctions and yogas.

Remedy : You may worship any avatar of God because all prayer goes to the same supreme power. With this you should do few more things advised below :
1. Bring home a big glass bowl (2ltrs capacity atleast) and put a Sankh or 50gms wt Silver. Then fill it with water and put the bowl under MOON LIGHT for atleast 2-3 hrs. Drink this water whole day as required. It will work best,if you can drink at least 1 glass of water before sun rise daily.
2. Wear white clothes and sit under moon light for at least half an hour without moving and mobile phone for some months.
3. Wear a sea pearl ( wt can be defined according to your body wt) with a silver ring on little finger on your right hand. Be care full of duplicate gems. Take advice of an expert before buying.
4. Visit Shiv mandir and offer raw (not packed) milk to lord Shiva and red flowers to Maa Parvati.
5. Take blessings of your elders.

If all above advised remedies are done sincerely, you will experience change in yourself very soon. Your confidence level will increase and you may able to take better decisions. Within months right job will land before you.
Best Wishes
TarunKant : Vedic Astrologer

Join my FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/vedicastrologygroup/
for Vedic astrology discussion, prediction and more.
kumrao99

Post by kumrao99 »

Hello sir,
Doing pujas and chanting mantras is good.
You have to do fasting for one day in a week.You can take uncooked vegetables
on the day of fasting.
YOu have to do penance for one or two years.
Please read the article in google--penance method removes evil planet effect.
Take a cold water headbath everyday morning,preferably before sunrise.
Cold water contains electro magnetism.It is divine force.
kumrao99
mohandwivedi

Post by mohandwivedi »

Thanks Tarunkantji for the detailed reply. I am in no position to do any further 'remedies' as I have been going through severe mental trauma. I do my prayers and mantra chanting daily. There is only one temple here,where I live, and there is a Shiv Ling in the corner of the temple premise. They do not accept milk offering on the Ling. One may offer some flowers. I have been visiting that temple often and offer my prayers to Lord Shiva. I have been trying these remedies since 2014 but the results have been zero. An absolute zero.

I don't blame anyone as it is my misfortune. I see corrupts flourishing like anything and people who have lived a righteous life, following the Sanatan Dharma to the T,begging for an ordinary job dying in the streets or battling acute depression and death like situations. Between 1998-2002, I did wear a Moti but nothing changed even then.I have tried all sorts of gemstones.

I thank you very much for your time and please accept my humble Pranams.