Please help!

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Sudha

Please help!

Post by Sudha »

Dear Sir, my cousin who had heavy losses in business is away from home since Aug 22 2016. We have tried every bit to contact him but could not trace him. His family, specially my aunt is very depressed. We all are very much worried and desperate to know about his where abouts and safe being.. Please let me know when he will return or contact us.
His date of birth: 8 th April 1978
Birth time: 10:10 am
Place of birth: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.

Please help us.
Thanks.
ravichandra06

Re: Please help!

Post by ravichandra06 »

Dear Sudha !

My prediction as per nadi astrology. There is a lot of negativity in your cousins chart. Out of 9 planets 8 are bad. Currently he is running under moon mahadasha and mercury Bhukti. This mahadasha lord is badly placed in 12th house and in closely conjunction with mercury (enemy). I can see the combinations for depression (2,1, 6, 8.), Bankruptcy (5, 8 ,12), Bad career (6, 8, 12), Divorce (1,6, 10) in his horoscope. Life is tough for this person. It is really hard to pin point when he will return home. However, There is a combination for this (2, 4, 11). Probably he would return home under the time period of bhukti and antardasha planets signifying above mentioned combination. His ascendant lord venus is sitting in 12th house. This is another indication why he was forced to leave home. Mars is also debilitated. Please find enclosed (excel sheet) horoscope analysis of your cousin.

Thank You
Regards
ravichandra
Attachments
Sudha.xlsx
(44.07 KiB) Downloaded 270 times
Sudha

Post by Sudha »

Dear Mr.Ravichandra,
Thank you so much for your reply. I was desperately looking for a reply from this forum . Your predictions are right, my cousins life was not at all good. He failed miserably in all his ventures. He had a failed marriage and since then everything went wrong. His parents are in shock and me tal trauma. I just don't know how to console them. They just want to get back their son. I don't u derstand the dasa period you mentioned...could you kindly let me know when we can possible expect him to comeback to his family. How long will he suffer? Is there a possibility of him being g successful in some point in life? Most of all is he safe somewhere? Can we do some Puja to remove some negativity in his stars. Is there a family dosha?? Please help.. you could mail me at sudhadasu@ yahoo.com.
Thanks a lot.
ravichandra06

Post by ravichandra06 »

Dear Sudha !

Let me explain you karma philosophy. After looking at your cousins chart...I have easily figured it out that he brought a bad karma in this life which is very strong and he is paying that in terms of suffering currently. All the planets are under the affliction of rahu and ketu. I mean all the planets are at one side of horoscope (d1 lagna chart). This is called kalasarpa dosha. Not all people who have this dosha will suffer. It depends on planetary placements and dignity. In your cousins case, planets are badly placed and debilitated too.

As i mentioned earlier out of 9 planets 8 are bad. Currently he is going through moon(mahadasha)-Mercury (Bhukti). Time period is 20.06.2011-20-11-2017. There is probability that he may return home. Most of the planets are signifying (2,4, 11) combination. I cannot pinpoint exact time.

MON -- MER
------------
20-06-2016
20-11-2017
------------
MER 3/ 9/16
KET 2/10/16
VEN 27/12/16
SUN 23/ 1/17
MON 5/ 3/17
MAR 5/ 4/17
RAH 22/ 6/17
JUP 30/ 8/17
SAT 20/11/17

Next Mahadasha is Mars which is of 7 years. This would be still worse and starts in 2020. Mars debilitated and functional malefic as well. Mars is ruling 7 and 12th houses. No way he shouldn't involve in business. Overall life is tough for him. I wish god give enough strength to tackle his sufferings.

Personally i don't believe in remedies . I don't recommend any remedies. Few astrologers suggest remedies probably these remedies will skip bad karma but cannot remove completely. And this bad karma will carry forward in next birth. That's what happens with remedies. Soul can only attain moksha if it learns all lessons after experiencing good karma and bad karma. Balance should be ZERO.

Thank you
Regards
Ravichandra
Sudha

Post by Sudha »

Thank you Sir, I now understand how complicated life is for my cousin and his parents. I shall convey your prediction to his parents and let them feel comforted that their son is alive and will come back. God knows when... .

My aunt had a luxurious life when she married. They owned a school, petrol bunk, rice mill, ...but now they have lost everything. Their daughter had a failed marriage too and now their son is in a pathetic state. Does this Kala sarpa dosha run in their family?? Who is their kuladeivam/ kuladevtha?. Their family definately deserves some peace of mind. Enough damage done already.

Thanks again for taking time in responding.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Sudha wrote:Dear Sir, my cousin who had heavy losses in business is away from home since Aug 22 2016. We have tried every bit to contact him but could not trace him. His family, specially my aunt is very depressed. We all are very much worried and desperate to know about his where abouts and safe being.. Please let me know when he will return or contact us.
His date of birth: 8 th April 1978
Birth time: 10:10 am
Place of birth: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.

Please help us.
Thanks.
Hello Sudha
This chart has a condition which is called Rashi Gandanta - which is like
a knot or a kind of curse, which should have been identified at the time of
birth and the rituals should have been done by the parents according to
Hindu practices to remove this and protect by divine care throught life.

It is not too late and, I request you to contact a knowledgeable priest to do
the required pooja in his name. His Rasi nakshatra is Ashwini Pada 1.
Furthermore, the present unfavourable period Moon/Mercury - placed in 12H under the
nak. of Ketu; and also the lord of lagna - Venus - also in 12H under the nak of Ketu.
You will note that all these planets are under the control of Ketu which are unfavourable
to him and placed in the 12H - house of hidden enemies, etc.
Let us hope that he will return sooner after this has been done; and also daily to
Lord Ganesha with diya in his name.
Hope this helps you.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
ravichandra06

Post by ravichandra06 »

Dear Pem,

I have no idea whether you have observed this or not. There is nakshatra parivartana yoga in this chart. That is..Ketu is sitting in saturn nakshatra and saturn is sitting ketu nakshatra. Their house placements are 4, 11. what is the influence of this yoga in this chart as per parashari based analysis??

thank you
Regards
Ravichandra
Pem

Post by Pem »

ravichandra06 wrote:Dear Pem,

I have no idea whether you have observed this or not. There is nakshatra parivartana yoga in this chart. That is..Ketu is sitting in saturn nakshatra and saturn is sitting ketu nakshatra. Their house placements are 4, 11. what is the influence of this yoga in this chart as per parashari based analysis??

thank you
Regards
Ravichandra
Hello dear Ravichandra
You will appreciate that I do not get involved in discussions/explanations as time and effort
are at a premium for most of us. I prefer to do straightforward readings with a solution or prescription,
spiritually, for the member queriests.
However, I shall come back in due course with my personal views on your question.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
ravichandra06

Post by ravichandra06 »

Dear Pem,

I was not expecting immediate response to my query which costs your precious time and effort. My query was concerned with the case. I have noticed this nakshatra parivarthana yoga concerning with the case was interesting. Since you have responded to the case query I thought its good idea to discuss with you. However, I have no idea that you are reluctant to involve in discussions and prefer to give straightforward readings to astrology advise seekers. Anyway, Thanks for letting me know !

Regards
Ravichandra
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Sudha
Further to my post of 25th October and you subsequently giving a change of time of birth to 11.10am,
the Moon has moved forward by a few seconds and is still in the Gandanta position at new time of birth for
the chart.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**