Suffering from negativity

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
rohit86

Suffering from negativity

Post by rohit86 »

Hi, I am suffering from negative thoughts. Whenever I try to do anything good all of sudden a negative thought strikes my mind. All time I keep on thinking what bad happened in my life.

Though I try my level best to get rid of it but still I haven't received any progress. I tried many things like meditation, keeping pets, etc for getting positivity but still n benefits. What should I do?

Which pet should I buy to get positivity? I had a turtle but it died? What shall I do?

My birth details:
24-Apr-1986
23:00
Kolkata, India
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Suffering from negativity

Post by Noel Eastwood »

are you male or female, thanks
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Male
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

rohit, you have a lot of good qualities especially associated with work and helping others. There are some hard aspects in your chart associated with your mother and father, but mostly mother, I suggest you do some inner work or therapy on that, it may help too.

Right now you are going through a very very tough time, no wonder you are stressed and negative. My suggestion above about therapy holds for this transit too, this is a good time for therapy and counselling. It's been there for about 2 years already and is beginning to ease now but give it another year to shift properly.

This transit is about letting go of things that aren't working in your life. Sometimes we hold on for loyalty or some other reason when we should have let it go a long time ago. It may be associated with your mother, not sure though.

There are some positive transits too so all is not just negative, there are supports out there for you but you need to recognise those things or people that hold you back and have dug their claws into you and drag you down.

Good luck and get that counselling happening asap.
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

wow... I am amazed to read your reply. Exactly true things you said. Its been 2 years from when I am suffering the most and it is related to my mother only. Thank you very very much for your excellent reply.

So means I will have to suffer for 1 more year. Regarding therapy I had starting going to a meditation center but then I left because it was too far and I was having lack of time. Shall I start it again?

Is there anything else which I can do like planting any specific tree or having any specific pet, etc ?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Thanks for the feedback rohit, one more year but it gets better through that year, so the worst is over but it has been hell on earth indeed for the past two years. The transit you have is about the worst anyone can have and you have survived. You deserve a pat on the back because you must have done something right to get this far.

What to do, I would go back to learning meditation, deep relaxation, there's an Indian name for it, no mantra just yoga nidra I think it is. That is the letting go this particular Planet wants you to learn to do, let go of baggage and restrictions.

You can download my free ebook that shows you how to meditate with your astrology archetypes if you want. It will help but first is to do get into your yoga nidra then you will be in a better state to do the imagery with the archetypes.

You have one more year of this transit, use it as motivation - turn the pain into desire to move forward, use it to push you ahead rather than hold you back. This is a very special time for you, painful yes, but necessary to shift you out of a worse place, the stagnation of your soul. The pain you are going through is the price of freedom you can have if you make those changes it seeks you to make.
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Thank you very very much for your precious reply. Its true that from last 2 years I faced lots of struggles. Lots of mental pressures and tortures at work place as well. I lost my job also.

Your reply has boosted a new energy in me otherwise I had become such a person who used to find something negative in every positive thing.
Now I will try to look ahead and will give best efforts for my career.

I will start to meditate again. I have downloaded your ebook and I am very curious to go through it.

Thanks a lots again for such a precious reply. I'll be always grateful to you and I will always admire you. :)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

rohit, I am honoured to be of assistance, if you have any questions about the meditations please just ask.
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Hi... I have gone through your ebook and I found it to be very nice. But still I a unable to grasp the actual meaning of Meditation. What do I have to do actually to meditate. Kindly assist me in this.

Also I have one more question that I am very much confused related to my career. I tried many professions like Web Development, Teaching, Promotions and Placement related activities in an engineering but still I am confused that which profession is best for me. Kindly assist me in this as well that which profession shall I opt for whole of my life.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

you're good at anything, maybe that is the trouble too because it is so hard to work out which is best for you when you can do anything you turn your mind to.

Meditation: find comfortable place, I usually lie down on a bed, close your eyes, breath in and out and relax in the out breath, feel your body relax deeply every exhalation (you can download my meditation mp3's from my site too, its faster that way).

Next go to a nice place, like a garden or beach, look up at the Sun and feel his/her energy then invite it to come down to you in a human form. Observe and feel your Sun's energy and bask, enjoy it as it flows into you. Do this daily soaking up his/her energy into your body and float with the light that fills you.

Work hard at it, and I mean hard, no shirking and doing something else, 30 minutes twice a day no matter how hard it is. Get back to me in one week and report how things have gone then we go to step two.