When will I settle down?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Mermaid

When will I settle down?

Post by Mermaid »

Hey!
Lately, I've been going trough a lot fo changes (relocations, moving, love life, health...). I'll be turning 29 in a month, so it makes me think a lot of my life and where I am going. I've tried to study astrology and I've checked the meaning of planets in houses, however, for me it is still difficult to connect and interpret my chart.

So here are 2 questions which worry me the most: love and work. Firstly, love - I really wonder when will I settle down with somebody. By this I mean a happy/satisfactory relationship or marriage. As I was trying to interpret my chart, I've found out that all my relationship are a bit late and always kind of unsual (which is true :) ). I guess having my 7th house in Aquarius really contributes to that. Also my Juno is in 6th house (Aquarius) on the cusp of 7th. But what about timing? When will I settle down? Currently, I am in a new relationship. It's been a while since I've been so much in love, but at the same time I am very exhausted. :(

My 2nd question is about job/work. I live abroad where I am studying my PhD degree. I like my field (Art History), but I've always been working more in a field of language teaching/translating. Which field is better for me? I love to communicate with people and teach. I love to do it in an international environment (or at least an environment which is different from my own).

Thank you for your replies.
Attachments
lChart_83624.png
lChart_83624.png (153.61 KiB) Viewed 2218 times
MalizenX

Re: When will I settle down?

Post by MalizenX »

Hello Mermaid , i understand why you exhausted . You have inferiority with emotional expression , or you think that you are not good enough ?
I see from my experiences almost every human being suffer from being not good enough to have everything it wants . I see Saturn square your Moon-Mars conjunction you may feel block for emotional needs and expression and than you may feel angry about it . Or you pick up partner who is fast and not relaxed . You are very attracted to workaholic and stable type of man , but you can give so much emotions into it and then be exhausted .

Its great time for money actually money making and new jobs / projects . Jupiter hits your Sun in about the week be ready for making optimistic and prosper moves , its also great for self-presentation so if you want promotion for higher position on job , or new one then this is the time . Its your Sun in 1st house also now is time to be in middle of attention

What i noticed actually is that your love life depends a lot of your belief system , you may need adjustment about your faith and material stuffs . And self-expression have to be healed . You have a lot to do actually , and now is great time to improve yourself , let go of objective world and you will see how all objective comes to you , paradox right .

About love you have to stop make yourself disappointed and make your love fantasy into creativity of your inner world .
Juno is not such a fact , actually Juno return can be great deal . But juno describe same as your DC you like ''crazy'' partner and original as much as stable and focused on work . You can look up on Vertex and Progressed Vertex also on Progressed moon about more details of event , if you do not mind create Progressed chart on Astro.com and post here so we can go forward on analyses :P
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .
Mermaid

Post by Mermaid »

Thank you for reply.
Yes, I feel I have some blockades which makes it difficult for me to express myself. It's a strange feeling...new to me.

Here is also my progressed chart.

Thanks!
Attachments
astro_25gw_03_spe_2016818.73201.4238.gif
astro_25gw_03_spe_2016818.73201.4238.gif (113.32 KiB) Viewed 2211 times
Mermaid

Post by Mermaid »

And here is also a chart with Vertex.
Attachments
astro_25gw_03_spe_2016819.28482.36298.gif
astro_25gw_03_spe_2016819.28482.36298.gif (113.44 KiB) Viewed 2206 times
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I am astro_mania. I deal with numbers.
Looking at you dob : 22-09-1987, as a numerologist I could not resist myself but attempt to put some light on your characteristics.
First of all, your date 22 shows clearly that you are a master of communication. A genius actually. But still as the saying goes, "it is very difficult to differentiate the master and mad", so are you.
Your month of birth : September is a wonderful month to be born. Patience, intelligence and will to work hard. It shows how deep you can think.
Your year : 1987 speaks volumes about you. It ends with a 7. So you are, as it suits your above two numbers an introvert with more studious and educational talents.
Your year totals to 25, showing you are clear in your goals, Though you imagine more, you like to work on physical plane and like to prove your worth through your logic and
your ability to work.
Still, the surprise does not end here. Your dob total is 11. This is also a special number. It gives illumination and spirit of great souls. You are having visions and you cannot sit as couch potato until you reach them.
At present, your current running number is :30=3. Though you see luck everywhere, it doesn't come under your grasp. Neither situations turn better though they offer hopes. This period should not worry you, unless you think you are really out of options. You are not out of options actually. You are worthy and valuable but it takes time for you to understand and assimilate the correct progress path.
Take your time to do things and you will enjoy life!!!
I welcome comments of any regard from you.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Mermaid

Post by Mermaid »

astro_mania wrote:hai
I am astro_mania. I deal with numbers.
Looking at you dob : 22-09-1987, as a numerologist I could not resist myself but attempt to put some light on your characteristics.
First of all, your date 22 shows clearly that you are a master of communication. A genius actually. But still as the saying goes, "it is very difficult to differentiate the master and mad", so are you.
Your month of birth : September is a wonderful month to be born. Patience, intelligence and will to work hard. It shows how deep you can think.
Your year : 1987 speaks volumes about you. It ends with a 7. So you are, as it suits your above two numbers an introvert with more studious and educational talents.
Your year totals to 25, showing you are clear in your goals, Though you imagine more, you like to work on physical plane and like to prove your worth through your logic and
your ability to work.
Still, the surprise does not end here. Your dob total is 11. This is also a special number. It gives illumination and spirit of great souls. You are having visions and you cannot sit as couch potato until you reach them.
At present, your current running number is :30=3. Though you see luck everywhere, it doesn't come under your grasp. Neither situations turn better though they offer hopes. This period should not worry you, unless you think you are really out of options. You are not out of options actually. You are worthy and valuable but it takes time for you to understand and assimilate the correct progress path.
Take your time to do things and you will enjoy life!!!
I welcome comments of any regard from you.
with regards
astro_mania
Hi!
Thank you for this post. It was a really nice surprise. Well, yes, I do like communication and to communicate in every possible way. That is why right now I feel ba bit down because I feel that I am not able to express myself well, especially when it comes to my feelings.

Could I just ask - number 30/3- where did u get this number from?
Mermaid

Post by Mermaid »

MalizenX wrote:Hello Mermaid , i understand why you exhausted . You have inferiority with emotional expression , or you think that you are not good enough ?
I see from my experiences almost every human being suffer from being not good enough to have everything it wants . I see Saturn square your Moon-Mars conjunction you may feel block for emotional needs and expression and than you may feel angry about it . Or you pick up partner who is fast and not relaxed . You are very attracted to workaholic and stable type of man , but you can give so much emotions into it and then be exhausted .

Its great time for money actually money making and new jobs / projects . Jupiter hits your Sun in about the week be ready for making optimistic and prosper moves , its also great for self-presentation so if you want promotion for higher position on job , or new one then this is the time . Its your Sun in 1st house also now is time to be in middle of attention

What i noticed actually is that your love life depends a lot of your belief system , you may need adjustment about your faith and material stuffs . And self-expression have to be healed . You have a lot to do actually , and now is great time to improve yourself , let go of objective world and you will see how all objective comes to you , paradox right .

About love you have to stop make yourself disappointed and make your love fantasy into creativity of your inner world .
Juno is not such a fact , actually Juno return can be great deal . But juno describe same as your DC you like ''crazy'' partner and original as much as stable and focused on work . You can look up on Vertex and Progressed Vertex also on Progressed moon about more details of event , if you do not mind create Progressed chart on Astro.com and post here so we can go forward on analyses :P
So my progressed vertex is very close to my natal DC. My progressed Moon conjuncts progressed Mars and transits natal Venus.
Mermaid

Post by Mermaid »

Mermaid wrote:And here is also a chart with Vertex.
Any comments about the progressed chart??

Thank you!