General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Intuitive88

Re: General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

Post by Intuitive88 »

I think I need to figure that out.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hi Noel,

I was hoping you can give me a refresher reading...like an overview of my chart and give me some advice on what I can do or work on to achieve my best life. Thanks!

Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Steven, blimey, another big task ahead of me, but I'll keep it simple and to the point like always.

You learn about yourself through others, close others. Forming relationships is not about communion and love and affection and commitment it is about learning - know thyself. Every relationship be it your car, your wallet, your friends, family members, the house you live in ALL are relationships. Find the key to each meaningful relationship and your find the key to you.

You are an adventurer and that can sometimes mean you run... away rather than towards. What is it your run from? What is it that you run towards?

I can see some psychotherapy with a wise therapist coming up because you will learn so much faster with a mentor / guide.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hi Noel,

May I get a birthday reading (June 10)...still my birthday on this side of the planet :) Any more wisdom or advice?

How are you doing btw? Are you enjoying retired life?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Steven, retirement is great but I've rarely had a day off. too busy writing, editing, narrating and everything else.

I'm just in the process of publishing my latest astrology book, 'Psychological Astrology An Introduction'. Am exhausted and all over the place trying to get it on the many platforms I use for publishing, it is a very complex process.

PM me if you want a proper reading via skype.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

HEY!!! Congratulations Noel! WOW! I can't believe it's been 3 months since I've checked in here. I had a great summer and I'm getting back into things in the classroom again. Those first few weeks can be really exhausting, getting to know your students, setting things up, and just getting that momentum going all over again.

I'm always in awe at the amount of work you put into your writing and operating this place. Hope that all is well.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Steven, you sound cheerful indeedy, and how good is that, starting anew year and class and all that fun of setting limits and rules and routines. My background is teaching, started in special ed severe/profound and then infants, my first infants class was kindergarten and I had the best year ever. Keep up with the positive mood and do what works, that's the secret of life :)
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Good Morning Noel,

How does a move to another country look for me in 2020?

M, June 10, 1988, 7:35PM, Elizabeth, NJ USA

Hope all is well...Chat soon.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Steven, there has been a restlessness in your heart for some time so that is what you are feeling. It is possible but I am not certain if anything will eventuate. If you want to move to another country then set goals and start planning, don't worry about astrology, it can't actually do anything just suggest options. The energy is there but unless you do something it may not manifest.

Don't rush in though, think about it, seriously, and ask yourself "what do I really want?"

If it is something within your means and it is a wise and sound goal then go for it.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

This makes a lot of sense. It is definitely something I have been contemplating for a long time, but timing and pieces falling into place haven't always aligned in my favor. The past few months, I have been looking for jobs to make the transition smoother...well, it's actually what my move will depend on -whether or not I can secure a job. Thanks for the wonderful insight. I really appreciate it.

Anyway, can you believe we are heading into a whole new decade? Any goals or plans for yourself?