General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Intuitive88

Re: General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

Post by Intuitive88 »

Intuitive88 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:30 am I did my own reading on a very close friend I made back in August. We got into a bit of an argument/disagreement in January which changed things but we seem to be moving forward nicely now.

So I pulled three cards

How does he feel about our friendship:
Ace of Air/Swords
- We challenge each others way of thinking and seeing life. We are very different, but this allows us to merge ideas and create new ways of thinking and seeing the world. Our discussions are deep and enlightening and we inspire and support each other. These differences some times create tension but usually in a positive way.

How will our friendship develop in the coming months:
Two of Fire/Wands
- Getting closer and creating a stronger bond. Seeing the importance in each other's friendship.

Where will our friendship be in a year:
Queen of Water/Cups
- Deeply connected, caring and strong.
That two of wands feels very obvious now.

Still not sure about Queen of Cups
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Your interpretations are fine, the High Priestess possibly means to listen to your instincts, your intuition.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hello Noel!

It's been a while, but I am here once again seeking your advice and wisdom. I am starting a new job soon and I want some insight as to what my experiences will be...will I get on with my colleagues, will I enjoy the work I am doing, how will my experiences work the kids be?

I am back in the US since July 14 and I am starting a new teaching position very soon. New employee orientation is Wednesday. I am a bit nervous as I will be doing something a little different than I have before. Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I don't see any real issues. Jupiter is soon to Return to his natal position. I would expect this to indicate a new start to things associated with Jupiter in Taurus in the 6th house.

Jupiter in the 6th in Taurus is mostly associated with food, habits, work and responsibility so we would expect your job to be interesting and stimulating (Ju), involve a fair deal of work (Taurus and 6th) and plenty of opportunity to show off your skills. What you need to be mindful of is your tendency to worry and stress over interpersonal relationships with your fellow workers. With any new job you might want to go slowly and gently with the staff because they will be watching the new guy. Any slip ups might make you feel awkward so lots of meditation at home and lots exercise to burn off any stress. Moderation is always called for with a Jupiter transit, and moderation is definitely called for here.

Jupiter says: "What the heck, just dive in and go for it!"

Noel says: "Yeah, why not, but be mindful - go slowly and gently."
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Thank you, Noel. How are things going for you?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

We have left freezing Canberra (its the end of winter here) and moved to Brisbane, sub tropics, to be near our kids and grandkids. We're trying to find a decent place to buy but prices are darn sky high here. I have Pluto crossing my Ascendant and he has done a but of damage but at the same time has been pushing me along the enlightenment path. We're living with our daughter and grandkids which is nice but I need my space to research and write. Life is interesting.

Good luck with you job too.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Thank you so much! I feel like prices are just high everywhere. Our wallets are all being stretched very thin, on top of our mental health and everything else.

I'm sure it's an adjustment moving from your own place back with young kids again. I imagine peace and quiet is important for your writing.

Thank you for the well wishes. If you have some time may you pull some cards for me regarding this job in regards to my performance, relationship with others, and my feelings about it. Time permitting.

Also, will you be settling into Brisbane for the long haul? I assume since you're buying a home that this is the intent. I wish you well on settling in. I just had a big move myself and reverse culture shock was interesting.