General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Ok, let's see...

Past - Page of Wands - relationship very friendly indeed, a warm relationship

Present - 3 of Swords - not very good, painful and disappointed

Future - 2 Swords - simply wait and see, can't do anything proactive until the right time, so just sit and wait

How your friend sees you - Ace Pentacles - interestingly he sees you as someone with great potential to create good things, a hard worker who can manage just about anything that comes his way. This is very positive but given the other cards it is not going to change things just shows that he sees you in a positive light.

Advice for Stephen - what to do? Wheel of Fortune - recognise that you win some and you lose some. Sometimes you just have to accept that the wheel will stop wherever it will and that we mere humans must accept that fortune is a moving feature of our lives. We have minimal control over how others feel and act.

I hope that helps a bit.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

It does help! Interestingly enough, I have tried to read the situation myself and have pulled all of those cards at one time or another and just didn't know how to interpret them. I may have been to close to the situation, but it makes a lot of sense. Thank you for your reading.

The situation was hurtful and I am willing to move forward if he is willing to apologize. I cannot move on and pretend nothing happened. I am happy that he sees me in a positive light, I assumed he did before anyway. I wish I knew what to do but I guess all I can do is wait. Life has it's ups and downs and the ball is in his court. If he wants to repair this friendhsip than it needs to come from his end. I can't always be the one mending things.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

The Wheel of Fortune is the advice card - it says that you win some lose some. It gives no advice apart from 'just get on with your life and let the universe do its thing, let the Wheel turn in its own time and manner'. Take care, look to your own healing and keep being the beautiful person that you are and don't allow this situation to drag you down. It's nearly Christmas so look to those close that love you and share yourself with them.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hello Noel,

Thank you for your advice all these years and it turns out the wheel of fortune was really a good card to describe the outcome of that friendship. He's a great guy but as you said - you win some and you lose some and such is life.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

I did my own reading on a very close friend I made back in August. We got into a bit of an argument/disagreement in January which changed things but we seem to be moving forward nicely now.

So I pulled three cards

How does he feel about our friendship:
Ace of Air/Swords
- We challenge each others way of thinking and seeing life. We are very different, but this allows us to merge ideas and create new ways of thinking and seeing the world. Our discussions are deep and enlightening and we inspire and support each other. These differences some times create tension but usually in a positive way.

How will our friendship develop in the coming months:
Two of Fire/Wands
- Getting closer and creating a stronger bond. Seeing the importance in each other's friendship.

Where will our friendship be in a year:
Queen of Water/Cups
- Deeply connected, caring and strong.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Stephen, you are doing what I do: asking questions of the cards for situations that need clarity. This is how I use the tarot too, and I have learned so much by doing it this way. So keep doing, it's magic.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

How are things going for you?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Me? I've spent the past 3 months recovering from covid, I don't recommend anyone get it, it is nasty. I haven't been able to do much creative work either which is very annoying but I am slowly coming good.

I also have Pluto crossing my Ascendant so I knew something bad would happen. This transit will last a few years so I am in for a pretty thorough period of chaos ans transformation. Other than that, life is dandy :)
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Change is necessary! Maybe this was the worst of it and now you can go through it with more ease. I hope amazing things for you and I'm glad you've recovered.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Oh geez! Who do I come to for advice when things go awry. So that friend I made in August - gosh have things gotten hectic. He thinks I'm interested in him, tells me that he doesn't think of me as a close friend or that we have a strong connection, and pretty much wants distance. Then after having this heart wrenching chat with me proceeds to invite me to a drink where we have a nice time.

I did a past, present, future reading and this is what came up.

9 of Swords:
Seems like this is something that has been worrying him for a while. He talked about fears as to how I would react as well. He says he thinks I'm funny and we are good work friends but he doesn't see me as a close friend or lifelong friend.

6 of Wands:
This confused me. Does he feel relieved and like he made the right choice in talking to me...or is it that his pride is getting in the way of maybe admitting he was wrong? It just seemed like an odd thing to do to ask me for a drink and spend time with me and also ask me if I still wanted to be friends after having that awkward chat.

The High Priestess:
Not sure what this means. I have done a lot of reading to make sense of it. I hear there is Gemini (my sun) and Cancer (his moon) energy involved in this. However also read completely different things.

Maybe I'm just not meant to have male friends.