General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Intuitive88

Re: General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

Post by Intuitive88 »

Noel! I just want to say thank you so much for all the years of guidance. I was thinking of you recently and just wanted to say thanks.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Intuitive88 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:50 pm Noel! I just want to say thank you so much for all the years of guidance. I was thinking of you recently and just wanted to say thanks.
Hi Stephen, thank you, your positive attitude and comments, they do make a difference to us astrologers trying to help others. We're all in this together. I was just reading a scientific report on climate change and, blimey, things look grim if we don't stop politicians making decisions based on their close ties with corporations who can only see dollar signs and profits. What is it with greedy people?

Anyway, I've just completed the final edit to my Fool's Journey through the Tarot Cups, hallelujah! I'll be formatting it and sending it to my awesome audiobook narrator, Jonathan Johns. So keep your eyes peeled for it on my web site, and I will be offering it at 50% discount to subscribers to my newsletters. The audiobook will NOT be made available through Audible, they are a problem for us authors - google 'Audiblegate' and you will see why I am no longer going to be putting my latest releases thru them.

All the best my friend, stay sane in this lovely weather you are having in the US, it's stinking hot here in Canberra!
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hi Noel! That's great news about your book!

I'm currently living in Portugal so not experiencing that US weather, but the NYC area was hit with some heavy snow a few weekends ago.

I met some new friends and have put them onto astrology and have even told them to come on here.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Portugal sounds like a wonderful place, good on you. That Polar Vortex thing again, climate change has a lot to answer for! Don't forget to send them to my free astrology course if they want to learn a bit more, they might enjoy it. Take care and have fun in the sun in lovely Portugal.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hi Noel,

Anything you can tell me about friendships or relationships this year?

I met a lot of people through work, some that I have become very close to but two people that I am very close with things have gotten a bit tricky. These friends started dating and I had an issue with the gf and we apologized and from what I believed moved on but there has been no real progress as far as seeing each other or talking like before. He is someone I care a lot about as well, but it seems like I'm never sure how he feels about our friendship and now that his gf and I aren't exactly on great terms- our friendship is strained as well.

I don't have my cards here from the move, but would you be able to pull a card or some cards for me or maybe tell me what the stars have for me this year. Whatever you can do is fine even if it's just some words of wisdom.

Thanks 😊
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

hi Stephen, I pulled some cards for you:

Past - Page of Wands - messages, this tells me that the past is yet to settle, still confused over what has happened
Present - 8 Swords - waiting, uncomfortable but not in pain just waiting for the right moment
Future - The Magician - blimey, what does this mean? In a situation like this it means that you can make life in your own way, take responsibility, get on with it and be your own magician.

Friendships are tough, really so, especially for sensitive people like us. True friendship is hard to find, a partner even more difficult. That is why we face life as the spiritual warrior, just find that path and walk it, regardless of expectations.

Have you been watching my Youtube videos on astrology and tarot? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuiXEz ... 2vw/videos
You will be nicely entertained by old man Noel, and it might help you find that wobbly path of the spiritual warrior. One never knows where that path will lead...?
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Yyyeessss! Thank you for sharing. Will definitely watch :)

And thanks for all your wisdom and help in my journey. I am very grateful to have gotten to know you.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

My pleasure :) catch you on Youtube!
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hi 👋 I hope everything is okay! I tried getting on the site a few times recently and it was down. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit worried.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Dear friend,

I've been in a rather unpleasant situation with a close friend of mine and im curious as to where it will ultimately end up. Things became complicated with his new relationship, but there's always been an odd warmth and coldness to our friendship. We were very close at one point but we got into a big argument and don't speak anymore. Can you pull a card for me and give me some insight. Thanks