Will I ever find job

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Hari

Will I ever find job

Post by Hari »

Hello there,
I would really appreciate your help. I have been struggling to find a job that I have studied for, I always end up doing some odd jobs that are not related to what I have studied for. May I plz ask when is the possible time to get the desired job if any. At the moment I've not got anything at all.
29-Sept-1986, 4:21AM, Balachaur, Distt: Nawanshahr, Punjab India.

Regards
TarunKant

Re: Will I ever find job

Post by TarunKant »

Dear Hari,

According to the provided birth data you were born with Simha lagna(Leo Ascendant), Kark rasi (Cancer Moonsign) and Pusya -1 nakshaktra. If worked hard, there is good scope to get a job after july 2016 onwards.

I noticed you Moon is very weak and badly placed in the 12th house. This signifies a negative attitude, nervousness, absent mind, lack of confidence and difficulty in taking decisions etc. Thus you have to strengthen moon to get of this kind of difficulties. You can try these below stated remedies and feel the difference within two months only.

Remedy : Fill a glass jar (2ltrs) with water then put a Shankh in it. Let it for a night. From the next morning drink the water stored in the jar whenever you feel thirsty during the day. Every evening after Moon rise, wear some white cloth and sit under direct Moon light for at least one hour daily. Visit Shiv mandir every Mondays and offer Raw milk, water and white flowers. Worship Maha Laxmi daily at home. If all this things practiced regularly without a single day interval, you will find a new and improved life. All the things are difficult to do for you now, will become easier to do. Simply the life living taste will be increased to a great extend.
Best Wishes
TarunKant : Vedic Astrologer

Join my FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/vedicastrologygroup/
for Vedic astrology discussion, prediction and more.
Hari

Post by Hari »

Dear Tarun
Thanks very much for your time and effort, I really appreciate it. Also to say my Venus MD has just started and it's lord of my 10th house in all three important charts: D1, D9, D10. It's placement is unique too in all these charts. It's sitting in own sign in all theses three charts. It's sitting 6th places away in D1, sitting 12 places away in D9 and sittings 8 places away in D10.. As if I understand correctly according to bhavat bhavam these are tricky placements.. I would really appreciate if your could through some light on this view. Do you think it can give good career in it's MD.

Hanish
TarunKant

Post by TarunKant »

Dear Hanish,

There is no doubt over it, that the Venus will prove helpfull in career and almost every thing in life.
Best Wishes
TarunKant : Vedic Astrologer

Join my FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/vedicastrologygroup/
for Vedic astrology discussion, prediction and more.
deepastro

Post by deepastro »

Hari,

Sookshma of Mer and ketu will not be able to find job, As soon as the planet in naksthara specifying job and money will come you will rise as Venus had potential but it also shows in bad antar financial crisis,If you do some work related to mining, or anything related to eight house than will not be an issue,
Even Antar of Sun will be of unstable job change problems but in Antar of moon from 15/07/2016 you will roll and financial status will increase.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
Hari

Post by Hari »

Dear experts,

Much obliged to your replies. Venus MD shows potential as its in good position in rashi chart and has good vimsoopak bala in other charts however its not helped me to find a proper job yet.Even jupiter is transitin my lagna so I wonder when wd the job result will come..I have spent whole of last year waiting for job even this years first part has passed without luck.
Possible explanations I can think of is
1) Since saturn aspect my 10H in rasi chart, and its sitting in 10H in D10 chart mayb its slowing down the pace as saturn slows down everything. It may never give.
2)Planet sitting in 3,5 and 8H of D10 chart gives adverse result in regards to career. Venus is sitting in 5H of D10 chart n 3H of rasi chart
3)6H is the house of job/service, Mars is sitting in 6H of my rasi chart, even though exalted but its really weak. Its also bhadkesh for my lagna and aspecting 9H of luck and causing obstacle. I also think i have really been unlucky recently in terms of finding job.

Wd really appreciate if you could help me understand it better.

Thanks
Regards
deepastro

Post by deepastro »

Hello Hari,

To time an event in any chart before transits and dasha is look in to a chart for one major thing and that is-

1) IS THAT PARTICULAR EVENT EVEN PROMISED ?? An event will never happen if its not promised in chart by Lagna.

If answer to above question is YES then proceed further to time it.
How to time particular event say Job in your case ?

Planets involving 6th and 10th house on nakshatra (Star) level will give result regarding that house good or bad depends on their further result either they will deny or allow event.
Separate those planets which allow event to be happen and look for Dasha/B/A/S/P on various level which are fruitful and conducive for event.Than if its large span of time use Jupiter transit for year, Sun transit for month and Sun transit in a star for 13 days and finally moon for a particular day out of 13 days for finalising event.

One more tip-One more tip only use Badkesh while looking for health related issues other than that badkesh will never be a problem in terms of job.

If You are using divisional charts for timing events than i suggest for more accurate timing you should synchronise your Vimshotarri dasha sequence by taking any particular event of life and synchronising up to seconds just for your chart as two people born in difference of 5 mins will have different destiny. Now imagine all people born within same time period as you will not experience same result at same time as you.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
Hari

Post by Hari »

Dear deepastro,

Thanks very much for replying.. It seems you have very good grasp on timing an event, I am just beginner in this subject. May I please request you to have a look at my chart from your prospective in regards to employment .? Can you plz check if job is promised in chart or not n if it's when.?

Thanks
Regards.
deepastro

Post by deepastro »

Hello Hari,

I already posted my answer above regarding your job anyhow i didn't have other details for exact brith time rectification so i gave you a rough estimate assuming your birth time has not been fluctuated more than +-2 mins as i rectified your birth time in that particular range only.Your birth time according to data you provided is 4.22.21
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
Hari

Post by Hari »

Dear
I believe my birth time is correct. As it matches with my life event, moreover my D10 chart really tells accuracy of my birth chart.
Thanks for your answers but I didnt get what u meant by
1) "As soon as the planet in naksthara specifying job"..?
Which NK shows abt job in my chart? Venus is lord of my 10th house buts its in the NK of Jupiter which is 5th and 8th lord.

2) "Planets involving 6th and 10th house on nakshatra (Star) level will give result regarding that house good or bad depends on their further result either they will deny or allow event". Again theres no planet in 10th NK. So I didnt get what you mean by this.

Also u said sookshma of ketu n mercury .? I already had ketu and mercury perion in 2015.
Currently its the antra and prayantra of Venus.
Sun antra wont start until 2019..

So im confused what you said in first reply and some of it in 2nd reply.

Thanks