A CONFUSED LAD SEEKING ADVICE!

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Mir

A CONFUSED LAD SEEKING ADVICE!

Post by Mir »

Hey lads and ladies! I am pretty new to astrology, i find it extremely fascinating though. A lot of the descriptions about personality and physical appearence is incredibly accurate which i find very interesting. Let me introduce myself however, my name is Mirac i am 18 years of age, and i have been born and raised in Denmark. I have turkish/greek roots. I am currently at my last year in college, and next year it is time to find an education. Sadly I am a bit confused about what career to chose though... I love action and getting attention, i consider myself as a natural born leader! I can't stand the mundane, routine-like everyday lifestyle. I hate routine stuff like going to school or work as a store clerk... It is due to my impatientcy, and energetic persona. I get bored very easily. I love travellng and discover new cultures, religions, musics and so on. I am definitely an adventurer at heart. I have considered jobs like the police or the military, but here in Denmark it is pretty low-paid jobs... My biggest dream is to live my life to the very fullest, to leave a legacy, inspire the whole world, have so much money that i wouldn't know what to use them on, have crazy stories to tell my children when i get old and pretty much to be respected and admired everywhere i would go ;) However i am not interested in reading a lot of books and stuff that does awaken my interests... That is why i am seeking ur advices :)

I have my natal chart, and planetary aspects* I think it's called :)

Please it would be very, very helpful! Thx :*
lChart_71004.png
lChart_71004.png (150.23 KiB) Viewed 2098 times
Key_71004.png
Key_71004.png (28.49 KiB) Viewed 2098 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: A CONFUSED LAD SEEKING ADVICE!

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Mir, tough call, you are an adventurer with that Leo Ascendant and Moon in Leo. And you love the esoteric world with that stellium in Pisces and the 8th House. I have a feeling things come easy to you even though at times you feel otherwise. Your friends would say that your life is interesting and you get what you wish for.

How do you combine these factors into a career?
Mir

Post by Mir »

Hello sir, thank u for taking the time to answer. "How do i combine those factors into a career?" Well that's what i am asking u sir to answer. U got most of it right even though my career choices has yet to come. I don't know that if there is some indicators or something extraordinary in my chart, even though i feel very destined to achieve great things in my lifetime. I'm not quite sure yet what is to come for me. If u can find anything, ANYTHING special in my chart then please give ur time to do so sir. I am looking for advices, to what potentials my future will bring me. U are indeed very welcome to interpret some aspects in my chart for me. It would definitely mean a lot to me sir. I have tried a lot of chart interpretations but i still don't feel like there is anything accurate so to say about my destiny. I am a firm believer in destiny. Although when i read about my sun sign: Pisces, there is absolutely nothing i can relate to. Pisces is a weak and very sensitive sign, they are daydreaming and are pretty much emotional to everything, they are also shy and introverted. I am nothing like that, even though when i was younger i was a bit shy but now there is no shyness over me at all. I am a bit confused when i read about those things, because i don't feel like that at all. It makes me a little skeptic about astrology.

Please answer me back, thank u very much sir.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Mir, one needs to first understand a subject before they are qualified to judge it. I am glad that you have sought to clarify things before you tossed astrology on the garbage heap.

Your Pisces Sun is only a small part of your psyche, your Leo Ascendant is much more so. I suggest you look into this and let me know what you find then we may continue this conversation.
Mir

Post by Mir »

Hello again sir. I have done some research on the Leo sign, and i most admit that i feel very inclined towards it's description. It is pretty much me. Truly amazing! But how come I being a pisces when I am more like the Leo in every way? There's absolutely no pisces traits that fits into my personality. It makes me curios, and by the way did u find something "extraordinary" in my chart? Thank u very much!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Mir, its funny how hardly anyone knows just how powerful the Moon and Ascendant signs really are. Most of us have a weak Sun and so rarely see themselves in that particular sign, just like you felt. It boils down to astrology being far more complex and subtle than the silly magazines tell us.

Those rubbishy Sun Sign columns began way back in the 15th - 16th Century by journalist (some may have been astrologers) who made money by printing off popular newsletters or 'pamphlets' on sun signs for the masses. Because so few people understood astrology they thought that this was what astrology was all about - it absolutely fascinated them. They sold like hot cakes and made a lot of money but they also sold out astrology for peanuts cheapening it in the process and destroying its credibility.

I see a lot of astrology charts every day Mir, every one of them is special. We are all special so to find something special or amazing in your chart is easy, it's all there in every planet and every sign. The magic of specialness only arises when you know what to do with each 'special' planet or sign. I do hope that what you pick up from this forum leads you to make changes that will turn 'special' into 'magical'.

If you want me to spend my time reading your chart I want you to participate in your own learning. You are an intelligent young man so I am not going to spoon feed you, OK. Now tell me more about Leo, then about your Ascendant (which is also called the Rising Sign). By combining these two 'keys' to your chart you will learn a lot more about your specialness that you didn't know. This is how you create magic, by knowing.

Maybe go to my web site link below and download my free ebooks, they will guide you, especially the meditating with your astrology archetypes book.

Let me know what you find from your research.
Mir

Post by Mir »

Well basically the short answer is: Your Sun sign describes your basic ego, your Moon sign describes your emotional inner self, and your Ascendant describes the facade you show the rest of the world. So now i know that my sun is Pisces and i have both the moon and ascendant in Leo, but i am not sure how u want me to combine these to signs sir. As told before i primarily feel like the Leo, so I don't know what features from the Pisces that would fit into my personality. In the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) I got the ENTP-A type, i don't know that if it might have some connection to my chart. Currently i am reading up to an annual test, which is why i won't be able to answer u immadietly sir. Thank u for the patience however :)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

you have begin but you have some more research to do. I am looking for a bit more depth to your answers. But since you have exams I can wait until you have time. Focus on your studies as they are top priority.