Combust mars.. suggestions plz ??

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

AmeetD

Combust mars.. suggestions plz ??

Post by AmeetD »

I am a scorpio ascendant with venus in scorpio.

Mars sun and mercury are together in my chart..
Mars is combust at 23 deg and Sun at 29 deg.

Im a bit confused .. as per lagna chart mars is in 6th house with sun n mercury.. but as per rashi chart its 11th house.. so which house exactly is it and which house should i consider??.. also how will mars behave after being combust.. n how will my mars mahadasha be.. ( mars sun mercury in virgo)
Dob
16th oct 1989
10:53 am
Mumbai
India
Male

Any inputs would be appreciated.
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-01-05-23-01-53.png
Screenshot_2016-01-05-23-01-53.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 3293 times
TarunKant

Re: Combust mars.. suggestions plz ??

Post by TarunKant »

Hello AmmetD,

In Vedic astrology the Lagna kundali is considered as prime and charts like Rasi(Chndra Kundali) Navamnsha, dasamansha etc are complimentary. My software showing the Sun, Mars and Merc are placed in the 11th house under Virgo sign in the lagna Kundali. Mars is the lagna lord and Sun is the 10th lord. Their co-habitation is creating a high grade raj yog(Kendra + trikona adhipati). Merc being the 8th & 11th lord is placed in own house. This placement makes it powerful. Yes Mars is com-bust but both Sun and Mars are fiery lord and carries similar characteristic. Thus Mars will give you good results. During Mars MD and AD you will enjoy good health, wealth, increased income, improvement in career, shorting out of long standing legal tussle etc. But due to combustion the effect of Mars will be little weaker. To get desired results on above stated areas, you have to work hard.
Best Wishes
TarunKant : Vedic Astrologer

Join my FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/vedicastrologygroup/
for Vedic astrology discussion, prediction and more.
AmeetD

Post by AmeetD »

TarunKant wrote:Hello AmmetD,

In Vedic astrology the Lagna kundali is considered as prime and charts like Rasi(Chndra Kundali) Navamnsha, dasamansha etc are complimentary. My software showing the Sun, Mars and Merc are placed in the 11th house under Virgo sign in the lagna Kundali. Mars is the lagna lord and Sun is the 10th lord. Their co-habitation is creating a high grade raj yog(Kendra + trikona adhipati). Merc being the 8th & 11th lord is placed in own house. This placement makes it powerful. Yes Mars is com-bust but both Sun and Mars are fiery lord and carries similar characteristic. Thus Mars will give you good results. During Mars MD and AD you will enjoy good health, wealth, increased income, improvement in career, shorting out of long standing legal tussle etc. But due to combustion the effect of Mars will be little weaker. To get desired results on above stated areas, you have to work hard.
Thank you so much tarun.. feels good to get a reply after long from someone..

What do u feel abt rahu.. rahu would be in the 3rd house right ?.. is it benefic and how would it effect .. also if you could give me a small review about marriage and life after it, how would it be.

Awaiting your reply
Thanks again
TarunKant

Post by TarunKant »

In your kundli Rahu is placed in the 4th house under Kumbh rasi. Shani is looking at Rahu with it's 3rd view. Fourth house is a very auspicious and important house. It reflects mental peace, mother, desires, property, wisdom, education etc. But Rahu is a natural malefic planet. Rahu's placement in fourth house will cause Mother's health problem, mental restlessness, lack of focus, imaginative, little selfish, less interest to study theory and many more during it's MD and AD.
Best Wishes

AmeetD

Post by AmeetD »

TarunKant wrote:In your kundli Rahu is placed in the 4th house under Kumbh rasi. Shani is looking at Rahu with it's 3rd view. Fourth house is a very auspicious and important house. It reflects mental peace, mother, desires, property, wisdom, education etc. But Rahu is a natural malefic planet. Rahu's placement in fourth house will cause Mother's health problem, mental restlessness, lack of focus, imaginative, little selfish, less interest to study theory and many more during it's MD and AD.
Thanks again Tarun

Most softwares are showing my rahu to be in 3rd house in capricorn.. how would that effect ?

Also how would life after marriage be .. also career post marriage.

Awaiting your response. Thanks
TarunKant

Post by TarunKant »

I cann't comment why other softwarea are showing diffrenrt plcament.
The shadow planet Rahu is believed to be one of the most malefic presence in the astrological arena but it also appears benefic at times as depending upon the planetary placements. The third house belongs to planet Mercury and is affected by the planet Mars for which it would be impacted by the placements of Mercury and Mars in the horoscope chart.
If the shadow planet Rahu gets benefic placement then, the native having Rahu in 3rd house will enjoy a good life surrounded with all the comforts and pleasures as they will attain good affluence and a remarkable place in professional as well as personal arena while there would be a admirable growth in the 22nd yr of his/her life.
Besides this, the pleasant appearance of Rahu in 3rd house will bring them longevity as well. Apart from this, these natives will possess much valor and vigor along with true loyalty inside. They will defeat their enemies and will stay at the safer side and won't carry any debt as he/she will desert much wealth behind.
On the other hand, the malefic placement of Rahu in third house will bring losses to the native as the brothers and relatives will waste his/her money and people won't return his/her money once borrowed. The native will lack at the side of communication skills and he/she won't be able to speak impressively besides which the evil impacts of Rahu could take the person against the spirituality and moral path.
Best Wishes

TarunKant

Post by TarunKant »

The above information is sourced from the internet. To know more about Rahu/ketu placements and their effect you can try google search.
Best Wishes

AmeetD

Post by AmeetD »

TarunKant wrote:The above information is sourced from the internet. To know more about Rahu/ketu placements and their effect you can try google search.
Thanks a lot tarun.

What about marriage as per my chart and life post it ?

Last question.. thanks buddy
TarunKant

Post by TarunKant »

Married life will be good. The 7th lord Venus is well placed in the lagna. This means you will have a beautiful wife with good nature. She will be intelligent,judicious, good looking and little fatty. There is good period to get married after July 2016.
Best Wishes

AmeetD

Post by AmeetD »

TarunKant wrote:Married life will be good. The 7th lord Venus is well placed in the lagna. This means you will have a beautiful wife with good nature. She will be intelligent,judicious, good looking and little fatty. There is good period to get married after July 2016.
Thanks so much tarun, really appreciate it !