Second Marriage and Career

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

firefly

Second Marriage and Career

Post by firefly »

Dear Respected forum members...

I have a request for my chart reading. Currently i am going through a very bad phase of my life. I got married in June 2010 and my married life from the beginning was totally destroyed. I lived in separation for more than 3 years and got divorced last year in May. I have a 3 year old son. I moved to UAE for job but after two years had to leave the job due to some reasons. Now started my own work but doesn't seem to prosper. I found one boy to get married but he ditched me recently. I have no clue where my life is going. Totally blank. No chances of getting married again. No career no financial stability.

Would like to know when exactly can marriage happen and would this boy come back in my life who ditched me recently. I would like to know the period of marriage.
Also would appreciate if u can throw light on business prosperity if there is any and chances of immigration.

My details are:

29th November, 1984
9:30 AM (DLS Not Applicable)
Female
Karachi, Pakistan

Regards
manishsqrt

Re: Second Marriage and Career

Post by manishsqrt »

If you are in scorpio this might be saturn effect, By observing you dob i am quite sure you are an Scorpio as per hindu astrology.Scorpio often face sadesati through out their life.Try to worship bajrangbali and try to live a normal life.Don't pay attention to worldy affairs and focus your mind in meditation.You life might have troubles through out life but by living a simple mind and meditating you can ease the effect of life.Lord saturn is judge he treats well if you are not sinner, but punishes very badly if you are.So don't do evil or even look at it.Donate oil on saturdays in some shani temple.
TarunKant

Post by TarunKant »

Dear manishsqrt,

The female(who hv asked for suggestion here) seems like a muslim and you have advised her to worship Hindu gods/godess. Is it acceptable for her to practice the advised remedies ?

I don't want to poke at your readings or anything like that but I feel if you will suggest any remedy acceptable for her, then it may help.
Best Wishes
TarunKant : Vedic Astrologer

Join my FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/vedicastrologygroup/
for Vedic astrology discussion, prediction and more.
firefly

Post by firefly »

Thank you dear Manish and Tarunkant for your interest and replying me. I would also appreciate if some remedies that can be done by me are suggested to overcome the difficulties of my life as i m a Muslim. Would also request any prediction for second marriage period which is my one bog concern of these days. Regards
manishsqrt

Post by manishsqrt »

I can only suggest what i know.I cannot lie just to make someone happy.Atleast living a simple life without sin or bad intention towards anything can be done by all.Praying to any god in mind can also be done.
firefly

Post by firefly »

Dear Manish, thanks for ur reply. I would not argue here but just a little clarification that God forbid i am not a big sinner and to some extent we all sin which we sometimes do intentionally or unintentionally but not to harm others God forbid. Most of us have troubled lives. That doesn't mean we have been sinners and we are being cursed. That's only the life exam which in one way or other impacts everybody at some point.

Anyways, i would like respected Tarunkant to throw some lite on my queries. Would appreciate.

Regards
TarunKant

Post by TarunKant »

Hello Firefly,

Hopr you are doing well. I saw your chart. According to the given birth details you were born in Dhanu(Sagittarus) lagna and Kumbh(Aquarious) Rasi. I will not go into technicalities of vedic astro as this may confuse you. Although there are some weak points but your chart is not very week in terms of marriage. I must say you chose a wrong man, that's why suffering till time.
I hope you must have learned much from your past experiances and will not do any mistake in future regarding life partner. You may meet your partner in coming few months but again I suggest you do not hurry this time.

Career wise current time is little meshy. This will change bit towrds betterment after july 2015. Work hard and keep patience. After june 2016 your career (job or biz, whatever u do) will swing. Till then you should work harder for a better future of your's and ur child.

Remedy : Wear an Emerald(5Carats atleast) on any Wednesday. Visit any riligeous place (e,g : Masjid) on Fridays. Avoid eating non-veg dishes on Fridays. Feed stray dogs, catles etc
Best Wishes
TarunKant : Vedic Astrologer

Join my FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/vedicastrologygroup/
for Vedic astrology discussion, prediction and more.
firefly

Post by firefly »

Thanks alot Tarunkant for your reply. Will definitely try to stick to your advise. I have learnt alot from my past. Just a little curious question. If possible can u predict the marriage period?

Regards
firefly

Post by firefly »

Dear Respected TarunKant,

Hope u r doing well. Just a curious question regarding my second marriage. So far no sign of it. Don't even have anyone in life. Would u plz tell me the exact month of 2016 in which i m expected to get married. Would appreciate. Thanks. Other members can also throw light plz as i m very depressed. Regards
deepastro

Post by deepastro »

Hello Mam,

good news is your marriage house is not damaged so do not worry but there are some issues in regards to some other matters,Current time period till June will not be a good period and will create some mental worries from may to july in between you will find someone and can get married.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com