Synastry Charts

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
admin
Site Admin

Synastry Charts

Post by admin »

PLEASE NOTE: It's VITAL for a synastry interpretation to have Dates of Birth, Places of Birth, and Times of Birth of both people involved in a relationship. If the birth time of one person is unknown, then any effort to assist is very limited.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
unconditionally

Re: Synastry Charts

Post by unconditionally »

Could anyone give me their own interpretation of my synastry chart with another person?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi unconditionally,

Would you please click on 'New Topic' in this Synastry section, give a different Topic heading and re-post your query, along with the complete birth data of both persons (dates, places and times of birth).

Also, give some background about the relationship. If you do this, I'll try to help.

If you prefer your data to remain private, please 'pm' me with those details.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
unconditionally

Post by unconditionally »

Thank you! I will.