What is KalaSarpa Yoga

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

menonsan

What is KalaSarpa Yoga

Post by menonsan »

Hi Friends

What is exactly Kalasarpa Yoga . Is it bad on Natal chart , astrologers give remedies like performing pooja at Tryambakeshwar or Kalahasti . Is it malefic for all other yogas if a person has it in his/her natal chart and after remedies does this still have effect.

Does such Yoga exist. Pls enlighten

Regards
Menonsan
menonsan

Re: What is KalaSarpa Yoga

Post by menonsan »

Many Thanks Sir , also have posted a query in Personal Chart Queries : Sub : Tough Time Bad Career Phase. Pls help sir.
menonsan

Post by menonsan »

Hi Sir

My sincere apologies.Pls let me know about my career as all things in my life has been delayed. Will I have good career as I work hard but things don't come by my way.

Date Of Birth : 22 July 1977
Time Of Birth : 12:30 PM
Place Of Birth : Mumbai

Regards
Menonsan
Petra Filiz

Post by Petra Filiz »

Just visited your blog, I must say really informative and wonderful reading!
blackpearl

Post by blackpearl »

i am frm sri lanka... and i read this book about specialties of each 'lagna'... and frm what i read... it said.. for the 'taurus lagna' the dharma adhipathi.. 9th lord as well as the 10 th lord (which are needed for dharamakarmadhipathi yoga) is saturn.... and due to some reason because of saturn... kalsarpa yoga dont effect to taurus ascendant.....

is it a valid fact?
Kalsarpa puja

Post by Kalsarpa puja »

Kalsarpa Yoga is a placement of planets in such a way that all the fortune planets are trapped between Rahu and Ketu in birth chart or all the planets are placed in one house of a chart. In Indian astrology Kalsarpa is depicted as poisoness snake which swallow all other planets where Rahu is depucted as Snake mouth and Ketu as body of snake. In such condition a person deprived of the good effects or blessings of fortune planets.
Halke1998

Post by Halke1998 »

This is good for improving health and we can also say as pray yoga
Kalsarpa puja

Post by Kalsarpa puja »

Kalsarpa yog means, The seven planets are trapped between Rahu and Ketu, and their positions have positive or negative effects on an individual's life. It holds success, financial stability and major health problems.

Kalsarpa yoga effects:
  • Education Obstacles
    Inflationary pressures
    Financial Difficulties
    Unpredictable Expenses
    Business has suffered significant losses as a result of continuous failure.
    Marriage postponement
    Concerns about health
    Illness of the mind
    Unhappy/difficult marital life
    Birth-related issues
Here you can find all answers about kalsarpa yoga- dosha :- https://kalsarpapooja.in/english/kalsarpa.html
sangeet

Post by sangeet »

This "yoga" is not mentioned in any ancient treatise of astrology. K N Rao has written about how this mythical yoga is nothing more than an attempt to instil fear, a moneymaking tool. But, each to his/her own!
Halke1998

Post by Halke1998 »

KalaSarpa yoga is a form of yoga that was developed in India over 5,000 years ago. It is based on the concept of balancing the three doshas (vata, pitta, kapha) and aligning them with the five elements (space, air, fire, water, earth). This practice has been used to help people heal their bodies from physical ailments, mental stress, emotional trauma, and spiritual imbalance.