Really would like some advice on a new love situation

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
RB298

Really would like some advice on a new love situation

Post by RB298 »

I just moved to a new place and without intending to fell into a whirlwind kind of romance with someone and each day I'm thinking about them more and more.
I am alone here and have no support system of friends or family. I am concerned about this getting out of control,
and I'm worried about becoming obsessed about this person unhealthily. I can already feel myself losing my mind to thoughts of this person all the time.

Is there any potential for a relationship between us, or is this person only interested in having fun?

My feeling is that there is a strong potential but this person might be afraid of it and trying to hold back out of fear of allowing it to go too far or get too serious.

I have my Natal chart and my love interest's chart too. and a synastry.
I would really, really be very thankful for any help. I am panicking from feeling out of control of my emotions.

With warm regards
Attachments
Love interest
Love interest
astro_w2at_08_am_hp.png (60.42 KiB) Viewed 815 times
RB's chart
RB's chart
astro_w2at_01_francis_leung_hp.png (61.17 KiB) Viewed 815 times
RB298

Re: Really would like some advice on a new love situation

Post by RB298 »

Synastry chart with RB on the inside.