Will I be able to go for Higher Studies abroad?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Sai93

Will I be able to go for Higher Studies abroad?

Post by Sai93 »

Respected Sir,
I have completed my bachelors in Computer science in year 2012. I had my plans to study abroad and started working on it and due to an accident the whole dream was shattered. But i have never given up my dream to pursue higher studies. But ever since the accident all the things i do either come to a halt in middle unintentionally or i tend lose interest in them.

Question: Sir i need to know whether this year would be favorable to start my preparations to pursue my Masters in Computer science abroad.?
............Will my financial conditions support me this year to go abroad as i am a little weak on finances at this point.?

My Details:

Name: Saikumar
Date of Birth: 26- May- 1991
Time: 02:23 AM (According to Hospital Records)
Place: Hyderabad, India

eagerly waiting for your reply sir.
dzg

Re: Will I be able to go for Higher Studies abroad?

Post by dzg »

Hello,

I sugest to consult Astrologer R.P.Gupta (http://www.Astrologerhelp.com), this astrologer has very great capabilities of reading horscope and provide effective remedies (which you have to do your own).

I met him personally at their Rohini office and got benefit from remedies suggested by him, I am very pleased to recommand him.

Thanks
Deepa
TarunKant

Re: Will I be able to go for Higher Studies abroad?

Post by TarunKant »

Hello Saikumar,

Your current planetary positions does not show any significant sign for foreign travel in near future. There may be little health problem but not as much as your recent past. Recite Aditya Hrudaya Stotra for lord sun and Shree sukta of godess laxmi daily for improve in health, wealth and fortune.
Best Wishes
TarunKant : Vedic Astrologer

Join my FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/vedicastrologygroup/
for Vedic astrology discussion, prediction and more.