Sedna

Other bodies beyond Neptune including Eris, Sedna, Haumea and Makemake.

Moderator: Mersenne

Mersenne

Sedna

Post by Mersenne »

Attached, my suggested attributions for Sedna.

Members of the Forum may consult this material, and may use this material in horoscope interpretation without acknowledgement. However, if the material is employed in any work of analysis or criticism, please credit to "Mersenne the Astrologer" (2013) Sedna. Available at the Astrologers' Forum, [please add a link and give the last date of access].

If you consult this material, PLEASE post your findings of it, positive or negative.

GOOGLE SEARCHWORDS: Sedna, aspects, conjunct, opposite, trine, square, new planets

WERE YOU BROUGHT HERE BY A GOOGLE SEARCH? Membership is free and carries no obligation. There are no pop-ups and you need not engage in a correspondence unless you wish to.
Attachments
SEDNA ASPECTS TO POST.pdf
(8.9 KiB) Downloaded 406 times
See on this Forum:
Mersenne’s Astrological Statistics & Datasets
Mersenne’s Microcosm
Mersenne’s Transneptunians
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sedna

Post by admin »

Some may be interested in the mythology of this planetoid, e.g.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/90377_Sedna

Here, Mersenne has researched this planetoid in depth.

At this stage of our lives on this planet, whilst we are looking further and farther at not only our personal issues, but also issues pertaining to our World, these 'bodies/energies as they are discovered, reflect more than just our own personal issues. However, these energies also exist within each of us.

Consider when Uranus was discovered ? And then, Neptune, and Pluto ? Gradually we learned about what they meant and mean in our own charts, and in our World.

We're on such a tiny planet here in this little Solar System on the edge of our particular galaxy. And so, we're really small, but such as Eris and Sedna are giving us more clues. So, surely this research is very much worth trying to understand ?

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Mersenne

Post by Mersenne »

I've now posted aspect keywords for Makemake (in its own thread), but I am concerned as to the lack of feedback. I believe my technique is correct, but I have my own psyche with its particular biases and blindnesses, and your opinions are needed to round out the picture. I request that anyone who accesses the keywords from now on share their own impression of the Transneptunians' impact in their own charts.
See on this Forum:
Mersenne’s Astrological Statistics & Datasets
Mersenne’s Microcosm
Mersenne’s Transneptunians
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

An ultimatum ? Please do give all a chance to research all you have said here. (I'm working on it too).
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]