Book for Astrology

If you have any books you would like to recommend, please do so here.
cutepriya

Book for Astrology

Post by cutepriya »

I want to learn more and more about astrology so I am searching a book related to astrology. Can you anybody suggest me which book should I why???

Please suggest me.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Book for Astrology

Post by admin »

Hi cutepriya,

I'm assuming by your 'signature' site that you must already know much of Vedic astrology ? Perhaps our Vedic astrologers here, when they are available, will be able to suggest more books on this matter for you.

Best,

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
rohitkumar

Post by rohitkumar »

Hi cutepriya,
If you want to learn more about the astrology then you can learn it from online sites. From online learning you can get the advance knowledge of astrology. You can read or study horoscope as per your time and if you have any query related then you can ask it from online astrologers.
Ketan123

Post by Ketan123 »

Research Journal of Astrology is best book.
Trichakra

Post by Trichakra »

"The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need " I am sure you will like this book you have not read this book.
There are lot of other online sites.
the world you are forced to inhabit does not match up to the world
irie

Post by irie »

rohitkumar wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:36 pm Hi cutepriya,
If you want to learn more about the astrology then you can learn it from online sites. From online learning you can get the advance knowledge of astrology. You can read or study horoscope as per your time and if you have any query related then you can ask it from online astrologers.
Hi there,
thank you for sharing your sources. Sometimes for me it is really hard to find good sites but through this forum I already have a lot of websites and books on my reading list for this year!
Best,
irie
annylenardo

Post by annylenardo »

Astrology for the Soul (Bantam Classics)
irie

Post by irie »

irie wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:37 am
If you want to learn more about the astrology then you can learn it from online sites like astrosofa.com. From online learning you can get the advance knowledge of astrology. You can read or study horoscope as per your time and if you have any query related then you can ask it from online astrologers.
Hi there,
thank you for sharing your sources. Sometimes for me it is really hard to find good sites but through this forum I already have a lot of websites and books on my reading list for this year!
Best,
irie
Yes, too good not to share!
Irie
sabali

Post by sabali »

It is - indeed!
Nevaeh

Post by Nevaeh »

irie wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:14 am
irie wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:37 am
If you want to learn more about the astrology then you can learn it from online sites like astrosofa.com. From online learning you can get the advance knowledge of astrology. You can read or study horoscope as per your time and if you have any query related then you can ask it from online astrologers.
Hi there,
Best,
irie
Yes, too good not to share!
Irie

Love it a lot! yes and keep on sharing!
N