suggest me

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

cutepriya

suggest me

Post by cutepriya »

Hello to all,
I want to know, what time is good for marriage according to astrology. Please tell me because of my family want my marriage but i am not ready for it right now, so i want to take a little help of astrology. My details are-

name- priya gupta
DOB- 8 nov 1989
Birth place- jaipur(India)
Time of birth- 5 am

Thanks in advance.
rohitkumar

Re: suggest me

Post by rohitkumar »

Marriage is considered as the most sacred institution in India. It is important to consult before taking the decision of marriage as it is the most essential element of life. Horoscope match of a boy and a girl is one of the most important factors which should not be overlooked at any cost. Horoscope Matching Report is important for both, the ones who are planning to marry and also for the ones who are already married. It tells you about the future of your Marriage. Some of the aspects are considered while matching horoscope :
Mutual compatibility
Physical Compatibility
Family Acceptance
Nature Match

Parents are so much worried about marriage at this age of yours. I can understand. But if you are really not ready for marriage then you can tell your parents about that. you can tell them your future plans and give them a decided time that when you will be ready for marriage. Convince them for you marriage. I hope they understand.