The influence of T-Squares

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
corwinclaedh

The influence of T-Squares

Post by corwinclaedh »

Hello! While looking at my chart I noticed that I have at least one (potentially three) T-Squares, and I was wondering how their influence might manifest in my life. The first being Saturn in Aquarius apex square to Venus in Taurus and Pluto in Scorpio, Venus and Pluto opposing. I'm mostly concerned with this one, but if you could also help me figure out if the other two are T-squares as well. The second being Moon in Sagittarius apex square Jupiter in Virgo and Ascendant Pisces, Jupiter and Ascendant opposing; and the third being Jupiter in Virgo apex square Sun in Taurus and Moon in Sagittarius, Sun and Moon opposing.

My birth details are as follows: 05/17/1992; 2:42 AM; Mora, MN, USA. My time of birth is taken from birth certificate.

Much obliged!
corwinclaedh

Re: The influence of T-Squares

Post by corwinclaedh »

Here are my planetary details:
Sun: Taurus in 3rd house, 26:39'
Moon: Sagittarius in 9th house, 4:30'
Mercury: Taurus in 2nd house, 10:47'
Venus: Taurus in 2nd house, 19:16'
Mars: Aries in 1st house, 8:44'
Jupiter: Virgo in 7th house, 5:03'
Saturn: Aquarius in 12th house, 18:23'
Uranus(R): Capricorn in 11th house, 17:45'
Neptune(R): Capricorn in 11th house, 18:46'
Pluto(R): Scorpio in 8th house, 21:26'
Ascendant: Pisces @ 5:55'
corwinclaedh

Re: The influence of T-Squares

Post by corwinclaedh »

I'd really like to find out about this, is there anything else I can provide for this topic?