regarding job

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
tech

regarding job

Post by tech »

please tell me if " is there a government job in my life" ; if " if it is when i will get it"?
my date of birth is : 19 april 1988
time of birth is : 7 : 16 pm
place of birth : jalandhar city, punjab , india

please do reply !
waiting!
admin
Site Admin

Re: regarding job

Post by admin »

Hi tech,

It depends on what position you are looking at, or for, at this time.

To be honest, I don’t think you would work well as a ‘government-employee’ person, at least and unless you are in a leadership position, which obviously won’t be the case for a few years. It depends on whether you can work with those ‘higher-up’ officials and, within ‘the system’.

An opportunity may have arisen some months ago, and may re-arise during the next few months. If this re-occurs, I suggest you view it very carefully before you make a decision.

(Are you looking to work in your local area, or outside of that?).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
tech

Post by tech »

sir i have applied job on the basis of compassionate ground of my father who was Je in punjab state electricity BOARD. my job case is pending since last two year's. so please tell me "what are the chances of getting my father's job "
and " when i will get it"
thanks for your consideration ," please reply sir!"
waiting!
simplyinsight

Post by simplyinsight »

Nope, you ARE going to go into government work, you are just going to get into it at the "last minute", you have what's called an Anaretic Degree for your Sun Sign - 29 degrees, basically, of any sign - but in Aries... this is a "last-minute person",... good things come to those who wait with an Anaretic Degree, and it's usually (logically) because they have accepted what they get - they are sort of silently holding out until the last moment, and then suddenly SOMETHING good comes because of their long wait, and they are content with it, because they've "survived" this rigamarole previous to the 29th degree. The Sun is Self, so it's a personal journey that you go through BEFORE you get anything that you want in life. I should know, I myself have 29 degrees in Libra. I know this story all too well, of having to WAIT before good things come to you... you're almost "humbled" by this journey that the 29th degree offers us.

You also have Saturn in Capricorn in the 2nd House.... you will have connections with the government. And Uranus there! You're going into technologies - not just electricity board!!! You are not going to be in the military necessarily - not that you CANNOT do that, but I'm saying your career path is more along the lines of communications, security, intelligence,... you're a crime-fighter in the sense that you do things "behind-the-scenes"... please see your Pluto in the 1st House for whenever there's anything super-interesting to talk about at work....

Saturn-Uranus Conjunction also implies that the grandfather and/or father "leaves" unexpectedly,... from the Earth plane.... is this true for you as well?

As far as "when"?? I don't know... it depends on whether or not you apply for any positions - but I'm seeing February as being a good time for you, like "Connection-wise"... you could make a reach-out to people in that month (Feb 2013) and probably find some success soon after that within the career/employment area of your life. Does not guarantee what you want, but you could start "branching out" and making good important contacts within that month, because your Progressed Moon (in Taurus, as it's just ingressed in the past month or two here) will enter your natal 7th House.

Keep in touch, let us know.

- SI
*NOTICE* I'm a busy guy. Take no offense if I only post once. I don't always check this site every day, but I try my best!!! Alternatively, you may private message me here for my E-mail, where I might keep more in touch.
tech

Post by tech »

thanks! alot for your reply. i would like to get further knowledge from you in this regard.
tech

Post by tech »

yes you are correct , my father died unexpectedly in office while work two years ago.it was a great shock to whole family.
now i have applied for the job in their office on compassionate ground since last two years but i haven't got it.
i would like futher insight from you "regarding job & marriage"