Mercury Retrograde and Relationship Issues.

Soomie

Mercury Retrograde and Relationship Issues.

Post by Soomie »

Hi, I know that Merc Rx is coming up on the fifteenth, but I feel that I'm already starting to feel the effects of it.... ::joy:: It has never been kind to me. I think I read somewhere that it is going to be retrograding in my 7th house, but I'm not sure, so I was wondering if someone could look at my chart and tell me where it will be and what it will be affecting for me.

The other thing that I'm having issues with is my current relationship. I posted mine and my boyfriend's charts in the synastry section in April to see how things looked, and from what the Admin could tell, everything looked swell with a few negative things here and there to keep things interesting. It's here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1011 Well, things seemed to be going very well until about a week ago when the pre-retrogade started. Now I'm questioning my relationship with this guy... I really like him, there are just some things that are bothering me. He talks about his exes/past sexual encounters a lot. I've let him know that this makes me uncomfortable and we agreed to no longer discuss those things. About a week ago, he casually mentioned in general conversation that he had hooked up with a 15 year old when he was 19 and he seemed to be bragging about it. It's been bothering me ever since. I let him know about it and he told me that it is something he regretted doing (he was intoxicated at the time and didn't know her age until after the fact), and he said that he can't change his past or the things that he may have done before I was a part of his life, but he's with me now and has feelings for me. I understand this, but it still ruffles my feathers knowing minute details about his sexual past. Hooking up with a girl you've only just met without knowing anything about her just goes against values that I have. Granted, he's a guy...and guys will be guys. He's also only hooked up with two girls, so I definitely could have done worse with a boyfriend. But, I just feel that some things are better left unsaid, especially where things like this are concerned.

I know that he has a lot of Sagittarius in his chart, so that is probably where the bragging comes from. The thing is, I like him a lot. He's a wonderful boyfriend, and any time I'm upset about something he comes over and talks about it with me. But lately hearing about his exes and what not is getting to me. Just today he mentioned that one of his exes "trained him and herself to orgasm within a minute," but he also went on to say that he didn't like quickies, which is all she ever wanted, and that sex became a chore for him. It's just things like that that I would rather not hear about, because it makes me feel inadequate or that he would rather be with his exes.

So, the last question I have is, does this have something to do with the Retrograde phase, or is this going to continue throughout our relationship? I'm questioning our relationship, which I didn't do previously. I don't know why these things bother me, because I have a sexual past just as colorful as his, only I don't tell him about it. I just don't know if I can be in this relationship if I'm going to have to constantly feel like I'm not good enough or that he would rather be with some other girl or that he's thinking about his exes when he's with me. I've told him how I feel, but I can't keep bringing it up because it's going to run our relationship into the ground. Should I wait until after the Rx to see if this is still bothering me and if so bring it up then after the air has cleared? Advice?