Need some answers abour rubies and lapis

Please do not give advice here unless you are well-versed in this area.
Moonchild

Need some answers abour rubies and lapis

Post by Moonchild »

I am a Cancerian born Jusy 2, 1955 at 9:42 P.M. EDT in Hagerstown, Maryland USA.

I have a ruby ring that I often wear on my left hand. It is very special to me personally. My mother gave the ring to my father as a Christmas present the same Christmas Dad gave Mom her engagement ring. Many years later Dad gave the ring to me. My father was also a July born Cancerian. What can anyone here tell me about rubies and Cancer and one with this kind of special meaning for me?

Also, I have always been fascinated with ancient Egypt. Because of my interest in ancient Egypt I also love lapis. I have two lapis rings and a lapis pendant.

My father and I gave my mother the lapis pendant as a birthday present many years ago and she wore it often. It is a large item of lapis inscribed with the rune for protection. Mom has been basically bedfast since her stroke. Recently she gave me the lapis pendant since she is no longer able to wear it. I had it mounted on a heavier men's chain and wear it on occasion.

What can anyone tell me about lapis and how to wear it?
ericbaker

Re: Need some answers abour rubies and lapis

Post by ericbaker »

Lapis lazuli is a stone that is mined from the earth. It is a type of silicate mineral that is commonly known for its use in jewelry making. Lapis is a hard, dense stone that is often colored deep blue. It is a popular choice for healing stones due to its high levels of iron oxide, which makes it magnetic. Lapis is also said to have the power to attract wealth and prosperity. So your father can wear lapis gems.
Caily Smith

Post by Caily Smith »

What is the use of Rubies and lapis I want to know about these. Some one suggested me Rubi But I do not know any thing about Rubi so give me information and from where I can buy Rubi suggest a good place. one of my friend suggesting me Darshansacredjewelry where I can buy Rubi and other stones and he said that there quality of stones are very good. please share your knowledge with me.
ericbaker

Post by ericbaker »

Rubies are a type of gemstone that is mined in various parts of the world. Rubies are often associated with the color red and have been prized throughout history for their beauty and rarity. In fact, they were once considered the birthstones for July. Today, rubies are still highly sought after due to their unique characteristics. These beautiful stones are extremely durable due to their hardness (9 on the Mohs scale). They are resistant to extreme temperatures and pressures. It is commonly used in jewelry making because of its beautiful appearance and durability. So if you want to buy ruby gemstones then should go with GemsNY, because they have all 100% natural, hand-crafted, and certified rubies.
Henry Hales

Post by Henry Hales »

Hello, I read an article on rubies and lapis, and I found it helpful and informative. I highly recommend it to you, and I hope all your queries will be resolved. The links to the articles are as follows.
https://www.stonesmentor.com/blue-sodal ... is-lazuli/
https://www.stonesmentor.com/red-diamond-vs-ruby/