Anything jump out in my first solar return chart?

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
AquaVirGem

Anything jump out in my first solar return chart?

Post by AquaVirGem »

Hi all! Mandatory details... Date of birth: 25 August 1989; Time of birth:16:52pm; Place of birth: Port Elizabeth South Africa; Place of residence for the next year: Bulawayo Zimbabwe

So, a few hours ago while doing research on Astrology, I came across Solar Returns :shock: Can you say new interest activation in the mind!?

I myself have only just begun learning aspects and am only starting to appreciate the intricacy of this area of astrology. As such, I do not know where to begin in analyzing the aspects of my first SR. Is there anyone here who would be willing to have a look at my SR chart? It is my birthday in three weeks so the fact that I learned about solar returns now seems quite synchronized and its got me very excited and anxious. I would really appreciate some comments no matter how good or bad.

I tried to attach the chart to this post but kept encountering issues. If anyone could suggest how I could go about this successfully or if you can generate and attach one yourself please let me know.

Thanks in salivating anticipation!

Xx
admin
Site Admin

Re: Anything jump out in my first solar return chart?

Post by admin »

AquaVirGem Birth Chart.png
AquaVirGem Birth Chart.png (101.05 KiB) Viewed 1730 times
AqVirGem SR Bulawayo.png
AqVirGem SR Bulawayo.png (95.84 KiB) Viewed 1730 times
[Hi AquVirGem,

Thanks for all the relevant information. (Your birth chart and Solar Return charts herein).

I use Solar Return charts quite a lot and have found them very interesting. Some astrologers prefer to set them up for place of birth, regardless of whether the person has moved to another place. I personally have found (in my opinion) that the place where the Solar Return occurs is more relevant.

I have found that the SR Chart, gives a more general tone, and suggests where (by the Houses occupied) the 'natal' energies will tend to be focused in the 'relocated' chart.

I'll discuss this further in my next post.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
AquaVirGem

Post by AquaVirGem »

Thank you so much Admin, I cant wait to hear what you have to say based on what you see in the charts. I also want to take this chance to thank you and all the other people on this forum who devote so many hours of their time to helping others like me over and over again, sincerely, thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Aqua,

And thank you for your appreciation of our efforts, as do we appreciate your own hard work in this process.

So now, back to Solar Return matter;

Obviously I can’t do a full reading but if you look at where the Sun is in the SR, You can see that it’s moved from your Natal 7th to the SR 4th where it is now (for this year) in conjunction with Jupiter (which is natally in your 5th). This suggests to me that you may be able to create a new ‘home’, and not least of all, somewhere in which you can expand your creativity, and perhaps even your love life. (Don’t hold me to that though as this may be a bit tricky...as in better not to get ‘involved’ with work mates, and especially if you should meet someone from the past).

With Taurus Rising in the SR, this means that Venus ‘rules’ the chart for the year, and Venus is in the 3rd house in Leo, conj. Mars. You will be running this way and that because you may well find so many options and paths available, but with earthy, fixed, Taurus rising, and Venus in Firey, fixed Leo in conjunction with Firey fixed Mars in Leo ruling the 7th, you will, at least, theoretically, be able to stand your ground. The danger is that you may feel that this move, is a desperate move ? If this is the way you feel, this is where you will trip up because you will be pulled one way and then another.

However, this Year is full of possibilities (Venus trine Uranus) but, note that Saturn in the SR is in sq. to the MC/IC, and also note that you need not to try to please others too much.

There is a fine balance going on here between standing your ground and cow-towing to others.

One other thing I would add about Solar Returns is that it’s important to note if a planet is ‘applying’ (moving towards), or ‘separating’ (moving away). For example, the Moon is applying to its conjunction with Pluto, which means that this influence of Moon/Pluto is growing stronger during the course of the year. Mercury is ‘separating’/leaving the sextile to the Asc. Also Saturn is ‘separating’/leaving the square to the MC/10th and IC/4th. Mostly, however, as far as I can see, most planets are applying, as many in this SR chart are retrograde, which suggests the need to go back over old ground and re-experience many issues before you can truly move forward. But despite all of this, it does promise a year of opportunities. As always, it depends on how you deal with each situation as it arises.

I realise that this isn’t nearly enough, and may be confusing. So if you would like to ask more questions, please feel free to do so and I will do my best to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]