birthday in june...solar return...anyone add?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
gemini59

birthday in june...solar return...anyone add?

Post by gemini59 »

I am in hopes that someone here is interested in return charts but I know that solars are often just part of a connection to progressed indicators and transits.
My birthday is june 14th and I will be 50. This year has been an odd one and my solar from last year seemed to reflect quite a bit of what actually transpired. Now for this year. I have added two charts...one with out the natal and the other with natal. The 10th house is heavy this year and I am curious if any one has a take on that...I work as a counselor for a government office so maybe this will be enlarged?
I see that the second house is rising and the sun in the second sort of emphasized this theme. I know that by progressions progressed second house is sextile/trine pluto or the 2/8 axis is active. In the solar return the sun trines this grouping in the 10th. Does indicate favorable income? or more increased contact with others? sort of more neptune influence than jupiter influence? I know natally the sun forms an inconjunct to jupiter in the 8th.
What I am most curious about and concerned is venus and mars together and trined by pluto and saturn in the 12th. If anyone can add input to this I would appreciate it. I do work with a rehab. hospital so I wonder if this has something to do with this. The trine from pluto the 8th is disturbing as my partner had a recent heart attack. Well, I am in hopes someone can add to this. improsolar
astro_32gw_01_cass_2009426.82339.23022.gif
astro_32gw_01_cass_2009426.82339.23022.gif (30.21 KiB) Viewed 4284 times
astro_32gw_01_cass_2009426.82339.23022.gif
astro_32gw_01_cass_2009426.82339.23022.gif (30.21 KiB) Viewed 4284 times
Attachments
astro_31gw_01_cass_2009426.82277.22628.gif
astro_31gw_01_cass_2009426.82277.22628.gif (27.44 KiB) Viewed 4285 times
gemini59

Re: birthday in june...solar return...anyone add?

Post by gemini59 »

I know the three months leading up to the new solar return give us hints as to the coming year.
I am really worried about my mother who seems to be having bouts of not recognizing my voice. Could this reflect the 10th house moon, neptune and jupiter?
A co-worker who recently retired, had a fall and injured her spine. She is now in the hospital for spinal cord injuries where I work as a liason. This happened these last few weeks. It has upset all of us as we do not know whether she will ever walk again. Can this reflect the venus in the 12th?
I have had terrible problems with child support this last year with my ex-husband leaving jobs and employment in general being low. He recently got a job that should be stable. Transits say jupiter square jupiter resources struggle but I see a trine to the sun in the second and jupiter rules the 8th. Could this demonstrate improvements now in that direction?
We had an announcement at a staff meeting this week that they want our offices to move to state owned buildings to reduce costs but they felt it would not happen for some time due to the size of our staff but our governement talked about a billion dollor shortfall in revenue. Could the square from Uranus in the 11th of the collective to the sun reflect sudden changes in staff and income?
After struggling to come back together after a few very hard years with family illnesses and work load increases my partner and I met for lunch after no contact for two months. I fear the end finally but see the pair in the 12th with the supporting trine from pluto and saturn. Could this imply a positiave transformation of our affair or imply a more sinister indicator with two malefics making aspects two thepair. I looked through my solar returns over many years and the only times I saw venus and mars together in a chart were when something positive happened in a relationship and in those cases pluto and saturn were making aspects to the pair. When I married pluto squared teh pair and saturn opposed the pair. Did not bode well for the marriage :?
My daughter was involved with a legal situation in March and I wonder if the moon in the 10th of authority indicates this.
Anyway, that is some of the events that have had going on. It seems like events are happening and there is a shift in energy. Hope anyone can put their two cents in there. Love to hear another view point.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

A lot of questions there ! And I have to say that your capacity to relate the issues with the SR chart is spot on, and I would add, much better than I would be able to pick up on: eg:
I am really worried about my mother who seems to be having bouts of not recognizing my voice. Could this reflect the 10th house moon, neptune and jupiter?

Re your co-worker, yes Venus in 12th ruling the 6th (and 1st) conj. Mars and square MC, describes the matter well, and also your very close identification with that person.

I could go on, but you have answered all of your questions there so well.

So, I turn to your natal chart, and note that this SR year involves your 'Chiron Return', (in conj. with Neptune and Jupiter). You probably know the mythology of Chiron: 'The Wounded Healer'.

Your natal Chiron is in the 28th deg. of Aquarius in the 12th (depending on the house system you use).sq. your natal Jupiter, and trine your Gemini Sun in the 3rd. As you know, the 'natural' 12th is Pisces/Neptune, so this current Chiron Return conj. Neptune in your Solar Return is emphasizing your tendency to take on the pain and suffering of others and to feel you have to, somehow, cure' it for them...for ALL of them. And on top of that, you feel guilty for not being able to do so.
Obviously, you can't carry this. And the trine to your Gemini Sun, well, always seeking answers, helps you to understand and realise this.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
gemini59

Post by gemini59 »

Great! :D
Thank you so much for the feedback. :D
I am worried about my friend in the hospital and truly see and feel her suffering more and more every day. But, (chiron trine sun) I know that I can not interfere too much in others business. I have been calling myself a 'nosy parker' shades of Agatha Christie...as much as I want to step in and think I know what is going on I have to refrain.

Do you have any thoughts on the pluto and saturn trine to the venus/mars pair in the 12th? I have been reading as much as I can on the 12th and I suspect that for me, with pisces in the 12th, I tend to see it as 'sacrifice', confinement, and hopefully escape from confinement...but I know it is also 'self undoing'.

Would the trine to the pair imply a postive turn of events?
janeflorez

Post by janeflorez »

I am going to run my thoughts by you. As I don't know how to read Solar Returns very well and they always feel confusing to me, I have to do this the ploddy way that I know using progression.

It might be best just to take the first 12 months because what happens in the 3rd house Leo is obviously the prelude to what happens later in the 4th house Leo & Virgo. I take the Moon (like the little hand of the ticking clock) and I let it tick over each 5 degrees or so and see what it connects with.

The first big thing it encounters is the 3rd house cusp and then the change of sign from Cancer into Leo. I would then look at the 3rd house in Leo, looping up those conjoined planets into a sub-personality representing the person and the process by which this house activity comes together. I probably would not separate those planets.

The Moon is currently picking up Fortuna by a trine, so I would guess that the process will be fortunate rather than the opposite. The Moon has also recently been in contact with the 10th house cusp which again indicate a change has occurred already. (When this lady says that she is a Counselor, I presume that means a lawyer. It certainly looks as though she is going to be communicating in a much more public way and be seen as a public figure. I would expect some kind of change of pace at work as the Moon changes signs and house. It could be a promotion or involvement in a more high profile case or job.

I have a feeling that disruption to the lady's home life may occur in about 3 years. It probably would involve practical and organisational changes. Pluto is sitting near the 4th house cusp. In me, Pluto has produced such surprising changes and opportunities that I hesitate to think anything but transformation of a 4th house situation. How this impact is felt will depend on one’s reaction to the Plutonian process.
gemini59

Post by gemini59 »

Do you use the progressed chart as a stand alone ie first house is now Gemini as opposed to natal ASC Aries. I assumed that the progressed moon would be moving into the natal fifth? But hmmm I see what you are doing there and I am intrigued and maybe that will give me some more clues.
I have up and coming a union of progressed moon to progressed sun and a little bit of mercury with natal uranus coming due. I am confused about rulership and so forth getting the natal house and progressed houses all jumbled up in my mind.
What works best for you? just take the progressed chart as a stand alone with some natal energy thrown in there?
Thanks for any input. Learning a little every day.
gemini59

Post by gemini59 »

Oh yeah...we are the other kind of counselors working with folks that have disabilities...so more helping people than legal. Hope that helps. I will have to think more about what you described as I am more a baby on progressions so glad to know someone who knows lots more :D
janeflorez

Post by janeflorez »

Unless, you are a skilled "visual astrologer", I think it is best to take the progressed chart on its own. I don't think that any astrologer can hold too many factors at any one time. The progressed chart should not come as too much of a surprise - we all know what it going on in our own lives in the present and our future develops from the seeds we plant ourselves.