Help Needed

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

dz651

Help Needed

Post by dz651 »

I posted my questions in the astrology sections, and on the advice of the admin, am posting here as well. :)

----

I am currently in London (have been since 2010) and presently looking for a job here. I have been to a couple of astrologers regarding job search and foreign settlement, and how to increase chances of both, but have received varying answers.
I was wondering if people here could offer their opinion/advice regarding settling long term here and anything I can do to increase chances?
An additional question is, my parents are both in bad health. Is this indicated in my horoscope? Will they recover?

Thanks for any help, I will be extremely grateful.

My date of birth: 15 Sept 1989
Time: 1:53 pm
Birth Place: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
astro_mania

Re: Help Needed

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I am astro_mania. I will be glad to help you and shall try to get in touch with you at the earliest possible. Meanwhile, one point I want to say is that your date of birth indicates lot of uncertanities. They are not always helpful. But that does not mean you need to lose heart.

with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
dz651

Post by dz651 »

astro_mania wrote:hai
I am astro_mania. I will be glad to help you and shall try to get in touch with you at the earliest possible. Meanwhile, one point I want to say is that your date of birth indicates lot of uncertanities. They are not always helpful. But that does not mean you need to lose heart.

with regards
astro_mania
Thank you for your reply. Uncertainties in what sense?
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
It seems I'm very late in catching up. However, if it is any useful, I'm indicating uncertainties in the sense that one side that the date of birth is very promising (as it is 15) and on the other side it is fully of attacks as the date of birth is more filled with 9s. These two numbers are counter-operative which seem to trouble mentally. Hope this helps.

astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
dz651

Post by dz651 »

astro_mania wrote:hai
It seems I'm very late in catching up. However, if it is any useful, I'm indicating uncertainties in the sense that one side that the date of birth is very promising (as it is 15) and on the other side it is fully of attacks as the date of birth is more filled with 9s. These two numbers are counter-operative which seem to trouble mentally. Hope this helps.

astro_mania
Thank you for your reply.
It's true that I have a lot of uncertainties and problems, especially emotional and mental issues, and have had depression since childhood.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

Further it is surprising to add that in your case certainly, 8 is a lucky number as against normal norms of numerology. Please use 8 and Saturday for your advantage.

with regards
astro_mania
dz651

Post by dz651 »

Thank you, I'll try to use 8/Sat for getting things done. :)